PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the FirstPersonView.co.uk Section! Ask us anything!

FPV-UK
4th January 2013, 05:36 PM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the FirstPersonView.co.uk section of www.fpvlab.com. We're very pleased to be here!

Feel free to ask us anything!

All the best

Simon

alexv
18th February 2013, 03:18 PM
Hi,

Not sure if I'm the only one doing this. I notice that when I fly FVP my head is always tilted to the right and down. My wife noticed it and I thought she was crazy, but when I flew the copter so that is was facing me, sure enough my head was tilted.

Interesting

syscons
18th February 2013, 03:20 PM
I bought from you guys already 2 or 3 times, very fast shipping and no problems at all! Keep up the good work!

m.cheraghi
27th April 2013, 04:40 PM
I placed an order with FPV-UK and I'm very happy with how smooh everything went.
Unfortunatly, some new rules made it impossible to ship LiPo's over seas to me.
FPV-UK refunded me for the LiPo and answered my mails quickly!
Will definatly shop from you again! :)

vierfuffzig
27th April 2013, 04:59 PM
all available thumbs up for you guys, nice to see you round here.

a happy customer from hamburg/germany

Benjamin Kenobi
27th April 2013, 05:29 PM
Love your products Simon! Keep it up!

motofox
2nd October 2013, 05:50 AM
Hi simon, is it normal practice for you to ask a customer to send an immersion product back to immersion for repair even though it was purchased from firstpersonview ? considering its fairly new i would have expected a fast replacement.

Crowstooth
30th September 2014, 04:45 AM
I bought a firstpersonview flight kit from you some years ago. The goggles were spectacle type with earpieces plugged into the sides halfway along.
I've just dug the kit out of my forgotten box and I'd like to find a user manual, or failing that, can you tell me how I charge the 1000mAh inline lipo.
Also is there a way to make this work with 5.8 ghz? I seem to remember they only worked on 2.4ghz. I've long since moved on to Dominators and 5.8ghz so this is just an interest.
Any help would be appreciated.

John.

It's OK, I got all the info on google.
John.