Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283

Thread: TBS 69 FPV Camera

Thanks
    SMOKE SOME WEED BEFORE YOU FLY WILL KEEP YOU HIGH...

Navigator
    Trappy
    hopefully you model your chair after the REÍ Camping Flex chair. Mine is awesome and the only thing that would make me switch is a sweet black chair with a cool cow logo lol. I hate the color of mine but the design is really good. It's super compact and hangs off the bottom straps off my bag. It sets up in less than a minute and is lightweight. Very coolClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	221.9 KB 
ID:	75608

cow logo???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    flyin HIGH

Navigator

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by doobie View Post
    cow logo???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Doobie I posted this on your New Year thread. How da hell did it get here hahaha. I know what it's supposed to be but you gotta admit if you don't know the company name it looks like a cow. You know it kinda reminds me of Joe camel for all of us who's memory predates the 80's and 90's

now a camel??? LMFAO like a little kid ive been checkin the site daily waitin to be the first to get one. even selling lemonade from a stand the end of my driveway raising funds to be ready
    flyin HIGH

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by doobie View Post
    now a camel??? LMFAO like a little kid ive been checkin the site daily waitin to be the first to get one. even selling lemonade from a stand the end of my driveway raising funds to be ready
    Hahaha you make the stand out of cardboard. Brother we're talking TBS here. A buck a cup won't get you a propeller anytime soon lol. Your gonna have to push those chemicals you were talking about or a lung should cover shipping. At least the quality is there or this jk actually wouldn't really be that funny

Navigator
    Does anybody know where I can get a keypad to adjust settings for the 69 camera? I got one used and it didn't come with the keypad. I've asked TBS and they said that they are out of them...
    Maybe there is a generic one that will work?

I used 1 before to mine I bought used that came the same way. it was a couple yrs ago but I think it was from a surviellezone 600tvl camera I had here if I remember correctly
    flyin HIGH

Navigator

TBS 69 FPV Camera

I'll look into it thank you! I know it's a 8 pin connector. The tbs 59 I think is a ten pin. I have a couple of board cameras laying around that have a key pad and they won't work. Think they are too small if memory serves?
    I'll check out surveillancezone appreciate the tip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro