Page 387 of 387 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 3870

Thread: Checkin From Houston, Tx

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by JBZ View Post
    yes sir, I just made my first post over there in the kiss thread. hope I can get a resolution as this is one of the most frustrating things ive dealt with in a long time. if you don't me asking what FC are you using? I may be trying to get a different set up as im sooo very frustrated with this one.
    I hope you were able to get some answers JBZ. I use CleanFlight and BetaFlight and somewhere in my set of controllers is an ancient MultiWii :-)

Hello Echo, empty discussion.

What happened? Nobody flying, all is well??? I just did unthinkable. I added a Karma to the herd. I wanted the Grip and to use cameras I had. Took test flight yesterday and with linear and Karma video is really very good. This thing works much better than reviews would indicate. I got to fly a Mavic a couple weeks ago and it has bigger screen etc but this setup fine for me and as I had camera a few hundred cheaper. We shall see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by JCLs View Post
    Hello Echo, empty discussion.

What happened? Nobody flying, all is well??? I just did unthinkable. I added a Karma to the herd. I wanted the Grip and to use cameras I had. Took test flight yesterday and with linear and Karma video is really very good. This thing works much better than reviews would indicate. I got to fly a Mavic a couple weeks ago and it has bigger screen etc but this setup fine for me and as I had camera a few hundred cheaper. We shall see.

Mostly busy and crappy weather so flying indoors with the micros. Did GoPro fix the issue with the karmas?

So far so good. For me with 2 GoPros this seemed logical. I am not backpacking so could care less about weight but wanted all packed in one relatively compact container. Done. The Karma Grip is very good, wanted to add to the cameras, done. Want just for shooting pictures, not long range flying etc. so far excellent. From what I have seen reviews are very biased or even just wrong. I saw some functionality on Mavic that is better and Mavic is smaller, lighter etc., BUT for me with 2 GoPros this so far has been excellent choice. Flys very stable and is very easy to use etc., fine so far.

Checkin From Houston, Tx

Gone - Gone - Gone

All,

I have Futaba 9CAP super radio (complete with 72 Mhz module and antenna) with EXUHF TX connected and working to give away to somebody needing. Please PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JCLs; 15th March 2017 at 10:21 PM.

Howdy! Long time no post. Finally flew for the first time in 2017 just a few days ago!

Around the cabin outside:

Around the cabin inside:

Quote Originally Posted by Multipass View Post
    Howdy! Long time no post. Finally flew for the first time in 2017 just a few days ago!
    Welcome back, brother!! I was wondering what you were up to! Glad you're still at it. Much more than I can say about myself... lol.

I'm going to this on the 26th, it's a free "party" at Bear Creek Park with live DJs and BBQ. It's BYOB or in my case BYOD. I'm taking the QX and a bunch of batteries. You guys should come out and bring your drones. We can make it our very first 2017 meetup... lol. Should be fun! Great music and great people.

https://www.facebook.com/events/213450865797818

Finally a get together and of course Murphy says I shall be out of town (in NOLA though, so not all bad.) Ya'll have fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by SiMuL View Post
    Welcome back, brother!! I was wondering what you were up to! Glad you're still at it. Much more than I can say about myself... lol.
    Thanks and well you and I can talk about how to get your FPV slacking days behind you!

Quote Originally Posted by SiMuL View Post
    I'm going to this on the 26th, it's a free "party" at Bear Creek Park with live DJs and BBQ. It's BYOB or in my case BYOD. I'm taking the QX and a bunch of batteries. You guys should come out and bring your drones. We can make it our very first 2017 meetup... lol. Should be fun! Great music and great people.
    If I'm up for it I might just give that a go. Yeah it's a great place for QX95's. I flew at Bear Creek Park to shadow a friend's Phantom at this family / friends reunion thing with a similar setup (below). Though we had multiple spotters, the potential for mishaps was just a tad higher than even I'm comfortable with. and i'm dangerous mofo with little regards to safety! lol

Quote Originally Posted by JCLs View Post
    Finally a get together and of course Murphy says I shall be out of town (in NOLA though, so not all bad.) Ya'll have fun!!
    Well JCL, you're just a traveling fool! You boating activities are getting out of hand!

Navigator
    Sharing a little micro flying on the last day of Spring Break. Cheers

Page 387 of 387 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387