HobbyUAV

Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193
Results 1,921 to 1,925 of 1925

Thread: The Techpod!!!

Still going through the file on Solidworks, there was a lot of disconnecting intersections that have to be fixed to look at it properly. As for the wing and tail pieces, I have to resize them on the Makerbot program to print up properly. They came up as 1/50th of the original size, probably a lot of trial and error to find the correct size when done.
    KF7TSE

youtube.com/channel/UCzoOpmJK8_WOlBl65sZAfGw
    vimeo.com/airtruksrus/videos

Airtruksrus Cockpit Ground Station Systems.
    Open for business
    Always under revision to make it better.

Quote Originally Posted by airtruksrus View Post
    Still going through the file on Solidworks, there was a lot of disconnecting intersections that have to be fixed to look at it properly. As for the wing and tail pieces, I have to resize them on the Makerbot program to print up properly. They came up as 1/50th of the original size, probably a lot of trial and error to find the correct size when done.
    awesome, thanks Airtruksrus any progress since the 30th?

I had to close up everything till the 23rd when I get back from doing some work out in Maryland. Should be able to sort out the Solidworks files a little better afterwards.
    KF7TSE

Open for business

I bought the camera bay doors a long time ago when they didn't come with the servo. I know it uses a retract servo but there are many different sizes and mounting dimensions. Can someone give me a link to the correct servo that will match up to the doors correctly. Thanks

Haven't been on this thread for a while, and had some time to fool around with the 3d builder program on my netbook while on a job assignment for a couple weeks. Discovered with this program that I could manipulate the item in any dimension to make the final product for printing easier to orient for a more reliable end product. So when I get home, I should be able to make some samples of the wing joiners and removeable tail pieces and check their applicability. Shouldn't have any worries as to how it'll turn out and will post some pics after I get back and run the files through.

As for the bomb bay style doors, haven't seen any additional files to check it out or see what size servo was used. Have several to use if I get the chance. Either that or construct a set from scratch.
    KF7TSE

Open for business