FPVLAB

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Link - New Version 2 High Quality, High Performance, Long Range RC system !!!

Dragon Link - New Version 2 High Quality, High Performance, Long Range RC system !!!

9 July 2014

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED !!! NEXT GENERATION FIRMWARE Now a reality...

Whatever you knew or heard about Dragon Link up to this point is now history. Dragon Link is now the best performing, most rock solid, hassle free RC system ever made. Simply turn it on, and you will have flawless RC control at all distances and environments. Be it short range in the city, or up to 30 KM long range, it will just work, every day, with no hassle or extra steps required.

The new Version 2 Dragon Link UHF RC system will open up a whole new world for FPV for you not possible with standard RC systems. Not only will you be able to fly FPV further than ever before, you will be able to fly safer also. The Dragon Link is a transmitter module that will hook up to your current RC transmitter and not only will it fly further, it will allow you to fly lower, in high interference areas like cities without fear of glitches and loss of RC control. Imagine being able to fly FPV without even having to think about loosing RC control, it makes FPV so much more relaxing and fun. The Dragon Link will outperform all FPV video systems, so if you have any kind of recognizable video, you will have RC control ( with a properly set up plane ). The Dragon Link is a high quality system made in the USA by experts, and fully guaranteed and supported. We spend extra money to make our system the best it can possibly be, installing RF filters so that the Dragon Link will not interfere with your video, have a voltage protected receiver that will work with higher voltages, and many other details that cost more, and that you will not see, but that will make your Dragon Link trouble free and last for many years. We make every Dragon Link as if it were going into our own FPV planes.

EASY TO USE You do not want to mess around with complicated equipment, you want to fly FPV !!! The Dragon Link is designed to be hassle free and easy, just turn on your RC transmitter, and it works, every time, no hassle, no fuss

MIKROKOPTER FRIENDLY The Dragon Link's receiver has PPM output, is small, land its light single antenna will easily mount to even small Mikrokopters. Flawless RC control is a huge advante for multirotor aircraft !!! Never worry about range and getting into failsafe again.

We know that most people will never fly 30 KM, so why do you need a system capble of flying 30 KM ??? FPV planes are rarely ever perfect... Antenna placement, interference, banking the plane sharply, aerobatics, and many other things can degrade performance, and each one of these things will take a certain percentage away from your RF link. So lets say your plane is small and you had to put your video transmitter near the RC antenna, if this takes 50 % away from the range of your RC system, you will still be able to fly 15 KM with the Dragon Link, and never even notice the effects of this imperfection. If you start with a system that has the range of 10 KM that you want to fly, and subtract 50 %, your limit would be a short 5 KM. This is why its always better to have more performance than you think you will need !

IN STOCK

We keep Dragon Link in stock, and ship them within 24 hours of your order. At 269.00 Dragon Link is not the cheapest UHF system, but it is the best value for the money. You will save the additional purchase price of the system with the first crash avoid !

FULLY GUARANTEED

All Dragon Link systems are fully guaranteed. If anything is shipped defective, a new replacement will be sent right away, no waiting for repairs or waiting for the mail. We have been in business 3 years now, no one has ever lost thier money on Dragon Link and no one ever will.

www.dragonlinkrc.com

View this video on YouTube

Mike

Last edited by JetPilot; 9th July 2014 at 01:10 PM.

Navigator
    I bought my dragon link in aug. of 2011. Will my transmitter work with the new receivers?
    Im here because Im waiting for glue to dry.

Bought the whole system a few months back and just bought 3 more receivers this evening, hoping to get a free receiver to go with that. Then I'll have dragonlink for everything I have! ))
    KF7TRU, youtube.com/user/wildwill1970/videos, Skywalker 1680mm, RMRC 400mW 1280mhz vTx, Dragonlink V1, MFD ATT, Crosshair GSA 1280mhz

Navigator
    Ya thats why Im asking. I need some more receivers.So I was woundering if I can do that or have to buy a whole new system?Its been a great system so far.
    Last edited by bolt; 26th July 2012 at 12:07 AM.
    Im here because Im waiting for glue to dry.

Just to make sure, I can send you my Rxs an tx (updated pre april) and you can flash it to work with my DL V2 ?
    Thanks.
    ONE WITH THE MACHINE --> http://www.youtube.com/user/FPVFlier

Quote Originally Posted by bolt View Post
    Ya thats why Im asking. I need some more receivers.So I was woundering if I can do that or have to buy a whole new system?Its been a great system so far.
    You can order new version receivers for any previous version of the Dragon Link. We also upgrade older versions firmware to the new Version 2 standards, this way older equipment and new Version 2 equipment will all work together

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by FPV FLYER View Post
    Just to make sure, I can send you my Rxs an tx (updated pre april) and you can flash it to work with my DL V2 ?
    Thanks.
    Yes,

Once upgraded, ALL Version 1 and Version 2 Dragon Link will work well together. The upgrade is a very nice improvement for Version 1 systems, with some new features and better performance than ever

DRAGON LINK UPGRADES

Hi Everyone,

As a thank you for our early supporters, I am doing free firmware upgrades for all Version 1 Dragon Link systems. This is a Very nice upgrade, and will make your Version 1 Dragon Link system better than ever !! Some of the improvements you will see are:

Compatibility to fly without interference together with all - multiple UHF RC systems.
    Much better resistance to interference from other sources such as flying in the city.
    New features and even more reliable, trouble free operation.
    Compatiblity with ALL new Version 2 Dragon Link equipment !!!

To get your free firmware upgrade, you must follow these simple instructions:

1. Send me ALL your Dragon Link Transmitters and Receivers ( Do NOT send your RC transmitter, Dragon Link antennas, or anything else ).

2. Put a NOTE inside the box with your full name and return address. Also let me know if you are having any problems with your system so that I can fix any issues.

3. Send me Return shipping cost to dragonlinklabs@hotmail.com via Paypal. Cost for return shipping will be 10 dollars to the USA. 25 Dollars Tracked International.

4. Send your System to:

Michael Bigelow
    100 Giardino Drive
    Islamorada, FL 33036
    USA

Send the return shipping cost via PayPal to DragonLinkLabs@hotmail.com Systems with the shipping costs not paid will be held hostage and maybe even given away in the next contest

Mike
    Last edited by JetPilot; 21st September 2012 at 09:48 AM.

Awesome Mike, simply awesome!
    KF7TRU, youtube.com/user/wildwill1970/videos, Skywalker 1680mm, RMRC 400mW 1280mhz vTx, Dragonlink V1, MFD ATT, Crosshair GSA 1280mhz

Hi guys,
    Quick question. How to I Calibrate the DL =) Been looking but can't find=(

And any idea how to get rid of interfirance for DL when standing close to my ground station? Not flying, power on its fine. Flying and move to close to Ground station it will wash out the screen. Have Low filter on Vtx with Ferittes on Vtx cable.

+ Reply to Thread