the maiden of my Discovery resulted in a flip-roll combination over the right front arm just straight from the start and broke the back left prop after completing a 1/2 flip in about 40cm height (won´t post the video ... too embarrasing).
As I am a total beginner I thoroughly checked all these items before and after the "flight" (it looked way more like a jump).
All these items seem to be OK:
- Solder connectiions
- correct servo connection order
- CG Balancing seems right (with LiPo and GoPro installed)
- Ailerons, Elevation, Throttle and Rudder are responding accordingly as they should in the DJI Naza Assistant
- GPS/ATTI/Manual Switch is properly configured in the NAZA Assistant
- Naza VU LED blinks accordingly to the state the FC is in
- TBS Core lights up as it should
- TBS Camera/VTX/Goggles are working nicely
- Graupner Props are nicely balanced and CW and CCW is properly configured
- Motors turn in the right direction
In my test setup (with no props and a piece of tape on motor shafts, to test the motor direction) it occured to me, that Motor 1 (right front) and Motor 3 (left back) are much slower than M2 and M4. By changing servo connections i was able to speed up the slower 2 Motors by decreasing the speed of the other ones. Therefore i think the Discovery setup is working nicely and the problem might be in my programming of my graupner mx 16.
Any suggestions ?