Page 71 of 427 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: TBS DISCOVERY - New quadrocopter frame

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyZ99 View Post
    I ordered on June 6th. It got shipped on July 8th and received it this morning, July 16th. I didn't have a tracking number to follow its route, so I don't know how long it was in Mississauga. I hope you get yours soon.
    Guess i am lucky it was that fast, i got shipping email the 8 of July and its already (i hope) close to my door

Hope you get to maiden it soon !
    ZebroWings .com
    2Vision-Air .com

Navigator
    If I get Graupner 9"x5, what change would that made to compare with DJI 10"x4.5 on 22122/920KV? (3s battery)
    10"Graupner is out of stock.
    ps. my Discovery was delivered in record time. Ordered on Sun 8th July - received Friday 13th.

casper, definitely go with 4S for the 9" props. You will like it on the stock DJI motors, I'm very confident for it.

----

COREs have arrived. Packed up 50 pcs, packing up another 150pcs and then taking it to the warehouse to ship the open orders. The remaining pieces will stay here for further analysis and testing, since this is a new mfg we want to take a closer look at them. No worries though, if they passed basic tests they'll work for sure, we just want to know that you'll be able to take them into space when the time comes that nuclear fusion propulsion becomes affordable

trappy, you better go on a big fpv vacation with the profits from these cores

profit from the COREs has already been re-invested. hang on to that one ... out in a few days

Quote Originally Posted by Bakchos View Post
    Guess i am lucky it was that fast, i got shipping email the 8 of July and its already (i hope) close to my door

Hope you get to maiden it soon !
    I have a feeling you'll get it either today or tomorrow.

I'll maiden it probably tonight or tomorrow at the latest, without the CORE and GPS. I just can't wait any longer to test fly it final build when all the components will have arrived. I feel like a kid that just opened his xmas gift but the batteries are missing and have to wait for the stores to open... Is it 5PM EDST yet???...

Store open at 5pm ?

I'm currently at work... That is where I have my stuff shipped. I'm impatiently waiting for the end of the work day to get my build started.

Navigator
    Trappy, reinvested in to what? New frame design? Camera gimbal mount? Or perhaps this: "Laser-Fueled Drones May Never Have to Land"

no I'm pretty happy with the design, wouldn't change anything if someone asked me. I could tell you about the new stuff, but then I'd have to kill you

Page 71 of 427 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast