Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Crossfire Nano RX Issue

  1. #1

    Crossfire Nano RX Issue

    I made the mistake of updating my Nano when I went to bind it with my Crossfire Jr Module prior to updating the firmware of the transmitter. Now the light is a solid green and I am unable to connect to it or rebind it. When I press the rebind button there is no change in the lights. When I unplug the power hold the bind button and then power it on while holding the button I get a quick flashing mode. (Assuming that may be DFU mode?) Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
    Thanks,
    -Tim

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyhack View Post
    I made the mistake of updating my Nano when I went to bind it with my Crossfire Jr Module prior to updating the firmware of the transmitter. Now the light is a solid green and I am unable to connect to it or rebind it. When I press the rebind button there is no change in the lights. When I unplug the power hold the bind button and then power it on while holding the button I get a quick flashing mode. (Assuming that may be DFU mode?) Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
    Thanks,
    -Tim
    When you bind it in the first place this it ask you to update and you went through the regular update process? There is actually a protection inside the bootloader for this case. It should upload the receiver firmware but then just reject to load it.

  3. #3
    Hey, thanks for the response. So I bought another one that came in. I updated the firmware on it. But I am trying to bind it to my crossfire JR module. And they are both blinking green and won't bind. I pressed the bind button on the RX and no dice, do you know why that may be?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyhack View Post
    Hey, thanks for the response. So I bought another one that came in. I updated the firmware on it. But I am trying to bind it to my crossfire JR module. And they are both blinking green and won't bind. I pressed the bind button on the RX and no dice, do you know why that may be?
    Make sure you are using V2.25 or your TX is set to region open using version 2.24

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Perna View Post
    Make sure you are using V2.25 or your TX is set to region open using version 2.24
    The Xfire TX is on V2.25. And I am just getting a blinking green light on the TX and the RX

  6. #6
    Can you please make a video?

  7. #7
    I can later tonight (US Eastern Time)
    Here are some photos I took for the support team.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kiss-fcv2-callout.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	318.1 KB 
ID:	78231Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (1).jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	135.9 KB 
ID:	78232Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	158.9 KB 
ID:	78233

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    GER - Friedberg
    Posts
    22
    Hi Tim, I had the exact same issue but I could resolve it
    1. Connect the Micro TX via USB to your PC
    2. Open the TBS Agent and enable "Inlcude unstable releases"
    3. Wait for the TBS Agent to download Firmware Update
    4. Select the 2.25 Firmware and flash it to the Micro TX

    Once this is done proceed with the regular Binding Proceedure:
    1. Switch on the TX and enable bind Mode
    2. Power RX without pressing the Bind button - the LED will become red
    3. TX will ask you for updating the Receiver
    4. Proceed with the update and once done its bound perfectly fine !!

    Hope this also is fixing your issue.
    I suspect thats related to the region setting on the TX. When I powered it up I directly was setting the region to CE....

    Regards Christian

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by derEnCh View Post
    Hi Tim, I had the exact same issue but I could resolve it
    1. Connect the Micro TX via USB to your PC
    2. Open the TBS Agent and enable "Inlcude unstable releases"
    3. Wait for the TBS Agent to download Firmware Update
    4. Select the 2.25 Firmware and flash it to the Micro TX

    Once this is done proceed with the regular Binding Proceedure:
    1. Switch on the TX and enable bind Mode
    2. Power RX without pressing the Bind button - the LED will become red
    3. TX will ask you for updating the Receiver
    4. Proceed with the update and once done its bound perfectly fine !!

    Hope this also is fixing your issue.
    I suspect thats related to the region setting on the TX. When I powered it up I directly was setting the region to CE....

    Regards Christian
    I was just coming here to let you guys know I figured it out! And I did exactly just that!!! Thanks so much for reaching out Christian! I am finally very happy! haha

Similar Threads

  1. crossfire with new t16sz issue
    By Tomstoy in forum Team-Black Sheep
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28th November 2017, 06:22 PM
  2. Throttle issue with Crossfire
    By WNCFPV in forum Team-Black Sheep
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 15th November 2016, 02:57 PM
  3. Throttle issue with Crossfire
    By WNCFPV in forum TBS Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 9th November 2016, 11:35 PM
  4. Channel Stability Issue - Dominator V2, FS NexWave 5.8, Altitude Nano vTx
    By jfg22557 in forum Fat Shark R/C Vision Systems
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15th August 2015, 01:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •