In the final stages of bench top testing before installation in fuselage: DX6, Rlink LRS, Vector, Swift Micro 2. Everything connected, with a 5.8 ghz Immersion RC VTX and goggles, it all works great! OSD and video clear and all vector setups complete.

Now the issue, I have been using the 5.8ghz for assembly since I didn't have my 1.3 VRX yet. As I hope to go longer distances, a 1.3 ghz 800mw VTX from VAS will be used, along with a 1.3ghz receiver. When I unplug the 5.8 VTX and connect the 1.3, the monitor goes black. No OSD, no camera picture but I do have Vector audio warnings coming through. In this situation, if I unplug the camera, the OSD will now display on the black screen and audio continues, never have seen a picture properly on the 1.3.

I know I have a good camera because of the 5.8 working. I know I have vector audio from the warnings. I know without the camera the OSD displays properly without the camera plugged in to the vector. I just don't know why the screen blacks out on 1.3ghz system when the camera is added to the mix.

I have two 1.3 VRX, so I tried each one individually, same result. I have matching CP antennas from VAS installed. Lens covers are off

Once again I ask for guidance