Thread: Tbs gps

Tbs gps

im haveing trouble getting my heading pointer to work on my gps,,,,it wont move.. im useing a tbs powercube,, and pro osd and tbs gps,,,,i have made shure the heading option in osd is on,,,i have turned once an pressed enter,,have updated firmware,,, longitude an latitude numbers show an slightley change when im flying but the number above the two stayes at zero,,,,anny body have clue???

have you calibrated the gps/compass?

after the calibration it will take s few mimutes of flying till the osd shows "compass calibrated" - now it should work

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171209_182751.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	420.2 KB 
ID:	77878Yes,,i calibrated it. I slowley spun it around one time and pressed enter,,flew around at about 300 ft and had 10 satellites at one point,,,,,came home had coffee charged battery an went back to same spot and had same result. Is the gps too close to vtx?

nope- just fly till the osd shows the compas caibrated message.sometimes it can take a while

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Navigator
    The heading pointer on the OSD points back to your takeoff location and is not a "compass" display.
    Impulse Alien, TBS Disco, Tek Sumo, VAS Wraith, Skysurfer

1 the heading pointer is not working yet. 2 i know what its supposed to do. 3. That heading pointer wouldent be there without a gps,,,,,thank you for my fpv vocabulary lesson,,,,,,,, do you have anny other theory on why its not working othr than it heard me call it the wrong name?

Navigator
    Is all the firmware matching? And is the little blue light on the GPS coming on?
    Impulse Alien, TBS Disco, Tek Sumo, VAS Wraith, Skysurfer

Navigator
    That's a good-looking Viking longship you have there!

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Thanks mike,,,,,, ststus now is i had a nick in a wire,,,had to get a new osd,,,,after new osd and changeing gps mount to one 4 inches higher. Everything worked,,,dont know if it was a osd prob or gps needed to be raised,,,,,,,this am it just dropped all motors cut off at once but i still had video. Haft to rebuild now,,. The vicious cycle continues