Thread: What size is the coax used on the TBS unify pro 5g8 v3?

Navigator

What size is the coax used on the TBS unify pro 5g8 v3?

My coax got ripped off the unify in a crash and pulled the connector off the pcb as well, I need that same size coax since the stuff I have is a size larger and is just too big to solder onto the antenna connections on the unify. I ordered some coax that I thought was the size I need but it's actually smaller than what comes on the unify and I'm not sure if that will compromise the signal?

A link to a site where I can order a few feet of that coax or some pigtails with the sma connector already soldered on would be great?

Thanks!

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawson View Post
    My coax got ripped off the unify in a crash and pulled the connector off the pcb as well, I need that same size coax since the stuff I have is a size larger and is just too big to solder onto the antenna connections on the unify. I ordered some coax that I thought was the size I need but it's actually smaller than what comes on the unify and I'm not sure if that will compromise the signal?

A link to a site where I can order a few feet of that coax or some pigtails with the sma connector already soldered on would be great?

Thanks!
    Just for the record it is RG-178 coax.

Picked some up and soldered it direct to the pads where the ufl connector ripped off of...hopefully it still works when I try it tomorrow.