www.immersionrc.com

Thread: Will my Lemon ppm 8ch sat rx work with my 250?

Will my Lemon ppm 8ch sat rx work with my 250?

Hi guy's first off hi first post for me, I have just got a 250 pro and was looking forward to flying it by now but we have been held up somewhat. I have managed to get it flashed and everything is updated but we are stuck on getting the computer to see the stick movements. I go on to try the wizard and see no stick movements when I wiggle them so can't do the calibration. On betaflight as well it is the same. We go to click on read vortex and it comes up with this error message and then does not light up the bottom section of that page where you choose what rx it is. I think it is the way I have my tx set up but my bud thinks it is the fc not talking to the pc, please help.
    TIA Adam

Hi,

You can use the vortex configurator to set the right rx type. Then you have to run the osd wizzard first. I don't know your rx so I am not sure if it works or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmersionRC Support View Post
    Hi,

You can use the vortex configurator to set the right rx type. Then you have to run the osd wizzard first. I don't know your rx so I am not sure if it works or not.
    Hi thank you for replying, i have purchased 2 more rx since a sbus orange rx and a frsky one. I thought the ppm slot may have been playing up but it is still the same, i get to the immersion tools bit abd click read my vortex and it comes up with n error message which i can skip but then i cant choose a rx type. We thought it had flashed ok but it seems that the fc is not talking to the pc? I am so frustrated at the mo as i am 220+ in on this drone and still no closer to flying it. Thank you for your time, i can do a video to show what is happening if that is easier. Can it be that the fc is dead? Does that happen and if so is it fixable or do i need another one? Thanks again for your time.
    Adam

Hi don't use the immersionrctools you have to use the chrome app vortex configurator. There you can set the rx type.

Hi thank you again, So I go on the vortex con first select rx type then go on to IRCT and it should see my tx or do I go to the wizard first? I will try both ways when my bud gets here but that sounds like where we was going wrong. Thank you again

Yes is the answere to my question woo hoo thx to you I have had my maiden and everything was perfect great punch even on 3cell. I have just played with the settings and set it to omigod danny and now it plays the starwars tune every time I plug in the bat, have I turned it on or set it to do that or do I have another problem? It didnt do it today at the field only once when I went through the wizard at the end like it supposed to. It seems it only doing it now since I messed with it lol. Thx again for all ya help.
    Adam

Lol sussed it in osd settings start up tone