Thread: RotorX Atom Colibri Race FC "HELP"

RotorX Atom Colibri Race FC "HELP"

Hello,

I have a new Rotor X Atom with the Colibri Race 2.0 FC setup to BF 3.2. I have setup my TX and now I am working with Betaflight to get this going. I have the ESC's set to Dshot 300. I have recorded a short YT video to show what is going on

(0 min 40 sec)

Here is a brief discussion about the issue. When I Arm the quad, the motors are unresponsive and are twitching. If I use BF to check the motors, they don't spin, but the FC will beep with every movement/change of the master motor controller.

I used TBS Adjent to update OSD and update FC. I was able to run BLheli Configurator and updated all esc's to 16.63DShot. When I hook up battery and Arm, the motors just sit there and twitch. They stop when I disarm.

PLEASE help!!
    Jonathan

What did you do to fix this issue? Was looking at updating my Atom to BF 3.2 but not sure if the OSD will work the same as it did before. I want to know what else I'm getting into if I update to 3.2.
    TBS Discovery Pro (X2) - Hoverthings FlipFPV - MK Hexa - Blade 350 QX2 AP - Titan Tricopter - Xhover MXP230 Elite CF - Blackout Mini-H - Minion Mini-H - IRC Vortex 250 Pro - TBS Vendetta - Shuriken X1 - Dquad - RotorX Atom V3 - Xhover MXP200B - Phantom 3 Pro

No one ever replied to help me. For now, it is a shelf queen and I am still trying to figure out what to do with it. I purchased another tbs powercube stack off rcgroups and when I get a chance, will throw it in and see if it works.

TOO MUCH money spent on this, when you can get a rtf for under 160 bucks now...and from the yt video's, just as good if not better. So sad....i really wanted to support TBS, but they have NEVER responded to my ticket or any post I have made about this.

Sorry TBS, looks like my money is better spent elsewhere.

Did you ever try and open up a ticket at RotorX? They were pretty good at responding and very helpful in the past. I just opened a ticket with them so hoping they still have good support. Give them a try.
    https://rotorx.freshdesk.com/support/home

Also, did you ever try and go back to older or original FW for your Atom. If you can get the motors to spin up after that, I'd try updating one thing at a time until you run into that issue again (if you run into it). At least you'll know what it was that it didn't like. Chances are, you don't need to replace your powercube. in my experience, the wrong combination of FW or bad settings can make things a bit finicky. Let us know how you make out.
    TBS Discovery Pro (X2) - Hoverthings FlipFPV - MK Hexa - Blade 350 QX2 AP - Titan Tricopter - Xhover MXP230 Elite CF - Blackout Mini-H - Minion Mini-H - IRC Vortex 250 Pro - TBS Vendetta - Shuriken X1 - Dquad - RotorX Atom V3 - Xhover MXP200B - Phantom 3 Pro