Thread: Vendetta v1 accelerates by itself

Vendetta v1 accelerates by itself

Dear all! Lately I am having trouble with my Vendetta v1 with betaflight 3.0. Drone was woring normally until I had a serious crash because drone stopped responding. I crushed the battery but the rest of the drone seems intact.

When I connect drone to betaflight configurator and if I manually trigger motor spining, all the motors spin normally. The trouble is when I use RC and arm the motors and add some throttle, then motors start to accelerate eventhough I am not moving the throttle.

I allready tried to reset betaflight settings but the issue is still there. Shuld I buy new flight controller board or what?

I uploaded the video of the issue on youtube:

tnx for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by keks22 View Post
    Dear all! Lately I am having trouble with my Vendetta v1 with betaflight 3.0. Drone was woring normally until I had a serious crash because drone stopped responding. I crushed the battery but the rest of the drone seems intact.

When I connect drone to betaflight configurator and if I manually trigger motor spining, all the motors spin normally. The trouble is when I use RC and arm the motors and add some throttle, then motors start to accelerate eventhough I am not moving the throttle.

I allready tried to reset betaflight settings but the issue is still there. Shuld I buy new flight controller board or what?

I uploaded the video of the issue on youtube:

tnx for the help!
    this is normal. just add props back and fly. the spooling happens because the drone is expecting movement after a throttle increase, but because you got no props on, there is no movement. so instead the drone increases throttle slightly. and repeat

Thank you for the reply. I may have found the real issue that caused the crash and my vendetta inoperable.
    Now it happens to me that I cannot spin motors anymore from the betaflight and I cannot connect to vendetta with tarranis.

I did some googling. Should I change PDB powercube board?

LED's when I turn vendetta on:

Any advice what is wrong?