FPVLAB

Thread: My first rodeo?

My first rodeo?

Hello everyone,

I'll come off saying that I'm not at all knowing all the ins and outs of all the drone talk going on. I am quite the noob. I'm all good with that.
    I love RC "everything".
    I first started off with some RC Red 3 Wheeled buggy at age 13, with a slow and a fast switch on the back. Thing was cool. Then got into the Team Associated RC-10 racing buggy's a couple years after that. Had a Striker around that time as well, Older model of "Off Road rc cars". Anways, To keep this simple, Went from the RC-10... to the RC-10 GT (the gas powered one), and for some reason, got a Drone..... I didn't know what my reasoning for it was, but it was fun, different and a little more challenging. I didn't get the drone it was a present. Small but reliable and got me to learn without auto this and that. After that, went and got 2 DJI 3 drones, the Standard and the advanced.
    Now I have been trying the Blade Inductrix FPV, 3 of them. I've been trying to remember how it is to fly like the first drone. I've also been looking at the Eachine Wizard x220. Now I have some questions. I'll let that be for now. I'll also ask another link or thread on that.
    I just wanted to say I'm glad I can get into the forums with others like me. Thank you for listening and sorry for "Droning on" lol
    See you out there guys

Thanks

Matt.

Hey Matt, welcome to the lab.
    "You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve"
    Kid Rock

Welcome Matt to the Lab!!!
    I will be OUTSIDE, so if anyone looks for me, I will be OUTSTANDING!!!!

Thanks you all. If I have any questions, might be a bit noob'ish, but we have to start somewhere especially from the FPV standpoint.
    It's nice to see everyone on here all taking part and so many enthusiasts.
    I used to be on a computer Forum back in the day...'97 or a little later, but it's been some time since I've actually gotten on one of these for help for something. Guess this is one of those times I need help.

See ya all around and thank you for the warm welcoming,

Thanks

Matt