Thread: Micro RX Tuned Antenna?

Micro RX Tuned Antenna?

Hello. New Crossfire owner here and saw that the DRL is running a tuned antenna on the micro rx and am curious if this is a straight up solder mod? Any info or tutorial on how to do this would be great!

Great forum btw! I just found this place a week or so ago and have been getting up to date with the system as much as possible but there is just so much to learn it will take a noob FPVer a while. I haven't even flown my 220+ rigs yet so truly green here. I've been practicing with an Inductrix and simulators but not very happy with the sims I've tried so far; although, I haven't bought the TBS software yet but plan on doing so.

So any and all help or information about running the tuned antenna would be great!

Bests
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Alford78 View Post
    Hello. New Crossfire owner here and saw that the DRL is running a tuned antenna on the micro rx and am curious if this is a straight up solder mod? Any info or tutorial on how to do this would be great!

Great forum btw! I just found this place a week or so ago and have been getting up to date with the system as much as possible but there is just so much to learn it will take a noob FPVer a while. I haven't even flown my 220+ rigs yet so truly green here. I've been practicing with an Inductrix and simulators but not very happy with the sims I've tried so far; although, I haven't bought the TBS software yet but plan on doing so.

So any and all help or information about running the tuned antenna would be great!

Bests
    Alex
    No soldering needed. They probably are just using a sma pigtail with the correct connector on the other end that fits the micro rx.