Thread: TBS Powercube

TBS Powercube

Hi all,

I finally bought the TBS Powercube since I wanted to have plug and play after many years of "pain"

I got it this week but I have a problem with it, I can't connect it to cleanflight.

Read a lot everywhere and also in this forum but there too much information and I don't know it anymore so hopefully this topic will help me.

I am able to get the FC in de DFU mode and managed to upload the latest firmware (cleanflight) onto the board succesfully (it says).

Now when I connect the USB I see the blue light on the FC steady and the red one is blinking (1 time per second).

If I try to connect it to cleanflight I get the message that the firmware on this device needs upgrading to a newer version.

???

I tried everything what is said in the manual, downloaded every driver and program which is in there but no luck so far.

I think that a lot of possible solutions you are about to give will have been tried already but maybe there is one solution which I missed? Please help, want to fly badly

I'm running a clean Windows 10 pro setup.

Best regards:

Daan

Ok, after a lot of reading and trying I was able to install betaflight 3.0.1 via TBS agent and after that I can connect in Cleanflight...... pfew...... took some hours but ok, it looks ok.... BUT...

When I go to the tap Power & Battery I read:

"Firmware upgrade required. Battery/Amperage/Voltage configurations using API<1.22 is not supported"

When I look in the log I see that multiwii API version received: 1.21

Is there a way to upgrade the multiwii API without flashing the firmware?? Because when I flash the firmware with the latest colibri race hex, the device will not be recognized anymore untill I flash the firmware with TBS agent again to betaflight 3.0.1 but than the API version is 1.21 again and I need 1.22

Anybody? Help is really appreciated.....

Best regards: Daan

use the betaflight configurator for betaflight? available in the google chrome store

Quote Originally Posted by laserlock View Post
    use the betaflight configurator for betaflight? available in the google chrome store
    Tried that but it won't even connect in betaflight....... ???

In cleanflight I can do the motor check, spinning all but for the moment unable to update anything or change settings.....

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Didimon View Post
    Tried that but it won't even connect in betaflight....... ???

In cleanflight I can do the motor check, spinning all but for the moment unable to update anything or change settings.....
    use an older version of cleanflight I had to do this in order to make changes to an older f3 board, I have the newest version of CF and version 1.2.4 or something like that-check youtube painless 360 has a good tutorial on this