FPVLAB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm the new guy from Gainesville, FL

that look great

Great looking little Whoop frame you got there.i hope you all had a great weekend i was out at romeo elementary scholl with my 90 this Saturday. had a blast flying through the play ground equipment. then Saturady night my puppy found my quad and ripped up the reviever and vtx. so i tried to get another quad going while i await parts and could not get anything to work no power to the reciever or vtx and or camera, very frustrating. ive put a meter on everything and im getting no voltage to the reciever or vtx and camera . it appears my pdb and flight controller are deffective.uggh im beigning to get frustrated with things i thought were Oem to find out they are knock offs.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaQuads View Post
    Dang that stinks, I've been lucky my charger doesn't mind the fatshark battery at all.
    I've ordered a frame for an 85mm brushless build. Slowly going to start acquiring the parts

Waiting for parts is an all too common theme . We need a Multirotor/FPV store here in the Gainesville-Ocala area.

Yes we do but at least getfpv is in sarasota and if they ship ground ups we will have it the next day.
    do you need a gimbal protector for your taranis? im printing some up if you want one?

by the way local guys i ve lots of toys to make things with if you need anything done. basically my shop is a maker shop.
    We have A150 watt laser, a cnc multiple 3d printers wood working equipment casting equipment also forges and anvils

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123