Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does TBS have such a thing as a Vortex 250 Pro?

Does TBS have such a thing as a Vortex 250 Pro?

Does TBS offer anything similar to an IRC Vortex 250 Pro? I'm sick of IRC's horrible attitude and lack of support. TBS was highly recommended to me by a certain someone (you know who you are ) and I need a new FPV aircraft supplier. Thanks!

No they don't have something similar but they have something much better: The TBS Vendetta.

Looks beautiful and it's very easy to open and access the essential parts (no need to remove millions of screws like with the vortex). It's more sturdy, very easy to update thanks to the TBS agents and pre-set PIDs. The Vtx is also more powerful (800 mw) and better quality (tbs unify is a standard in the racing world).

You can buy the TBS Vendetta drone only or the full ready to fly set with everything included.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver Miami View Post
    No they don't have something similar but they have something much better: The TBS Vendetta.

Looks beautiful and it's very easy to open and access the essential parts (no need to remove millions of screws like with the vortex). It's more sturdy, very easy to update thanks to the TBS agents and pre-set PIDs. The Vtx is also more powerful (800 mw) and better quality (tbs unify is a standard in the racing world).
    You can buy the TBS Vendetta drone only or the full ready to fly set with everything included.

Thanks for the info! I like my Vortex okay enough, I guess, but I sure wish I didn't give my money to ImmersionRC after the crap way they treated me and a whole lot of other people. I should have done research on their customer no-service first.

Also, is TBS Unify compatible with the Fatshark Dominator V3 goggles I'm using now? Thanks!
    Last edited by Bandywc; 26th March 2017 at 04:38 PM.

It depends of your receiver module on your fatshark. But most likely yes because the Unify is a 40 ch Vtx that cover 99% of the usual frequencies (raceband airwave, etc.). Actually you can even dial your own frequency via the OSD with TBS Vendetta.

It depends of your receiver module on your fatshark. But most likely yes because the Unify is a 40 ch Vtx that cover 99% of the usual frequencies (raceband airwave, etc.). Actually you can even dial your own frequency via the OSD with TBS Vendetta.
    I'm using the IRC Fatshark channels now, but it does have raceband, Boscam and I think one other band. It's the standard IRC Nextwave RX module.

Yes, the Unify Pro Vtx is fully compatible with all the Raceband channels as well as Airwave and Boscam (band A, B, E)
    http://www.team-blacksheep.com/tbs-u...5g8-manual.pdf

Yes, the Unify Pro Vtx is fully compatible with all the Raceband channels as well as Airwave and Boscam (band A, B, E)
    http://www.team-blacksheep.com/tbs-u...5g8-manual.pdf
    Nice! Then I should be already be good to go with my goggles.

yes, it's all compatible. simply migrate your receiver over to the new drone. We have the TBS Vendetta which is your general all-rounder, and the QQ190 in case full throttle is just never fast enough. TBS also prides themselves with best-in-industry customer service. My team of support-staff are trained daily by TBS engineers and myself.

Tbs vendetta or if youre a G, the tbs Gemini.

Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    yes, it's all compatible. simply migrate your receiver over to the new drone. We have the TBS Vendetta which is your general all-rounder, and the QQ190 in case full throttle is just never fast enough. TBS also prides themselves with best-in-industry customer service. My team of support-staff are trained daily by TBS engineers and myself.
    Nice! Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to trying some of your products after the way I was treated by the ImmersionRC so-called "support" guy and Ssassen, who is the actual owner!