Thread: Fatshark HD3's Camera Choices

Fatshark HD3's Camera Choices

I'm looking for advice on which cameras would be best suited for the Fatshark HD3's? I have the Pyro-Drone 16:9 1200TVL camera right now. I've got the HD3's on order found a good deal on the http://www.antigravitysports.com but now I want to make sure I take full advantage of these bad boys.

What would you recommend as far as good camera options that are best suited for the HD3's? Styles of flying would be for Areal Photography and Freestyle Flying.

Navigator
    There is really only two out there right now, runcam eagle and the foxeer 1200tvl/monster/everyone's rebrand of the same camera. I like the runcam better but the 1200 has lower latency so it's a toss up.

The HD3 are only 16:9 when attached to a digital input (the HDMI). They are 4:3 when using analogue, so you don't want a runcam eagle or foxeer monster, you want a 4:3 like the Runcam Swift etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by blackout19 View Post
    The HD3 are only 16:9 when attached to a digital input (the HDMI). They are 4:3 when using analogue, so you don't want a runcam eagle or foxeer monster, you want a 4:3 like the Runcam Swift etc etc
    I'm pretty sure the runcam eagle has a 4:3 option and that's probably the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by Fidy$Trainer View Post
    I'm pretty sure the runcam eagle has a 4:3 option and that's probably the best option.
    So I see, I guess they added a 4:3 model. Gonna have to get one now! Thanks