Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

LOL ah man it's comin. I've been layin off trappy cause I know he's swamped rite now. no one has amswered my support question about them still being able to ship lipo's to Canada yet. I want a couple of the 4000mh 10c 6s lipo's for my endurance. longer fly time for sitting in me new chair
    flyin HIGH

Sorry to hear of your troubles, Hipfreak. It must be beyond frustrating. FWIW, in answer to your original query, I've never had anything but great experiences with TBS. Sherrell in particular has gone above and beyond many times. Sucks that you haven't been able to have the same experience.
    Shut up and fly.

not really an excuse, but the shipping delays are not really something we can do anything about. we have inquired and pressured, but Canada and the USA customs agents have been delaying packages at random for 30+days these last 2 months. I'm not sure how customer support has anything to do with this, if anything, this subject should be titled "worst shipping ever".

however, if there is anything I can do beyond letting you vent, please let me know. we are generally known for our good customer service and lack of care for bottom line, and I intend to keep it this way.

We have had very similar poor service from TBS as of late, see my past posts. After weeks of frustration and terrible email response I finally received an email from the supposed new CEO. As usual, excuse after excuse and even an empty promise of meeting with his employees to improve customer service. I see there has been no improvement. Big surprise.

i suggest you spend your money elsewhere. Even if you happen to like the functioning of one of TBS products, buy it from a better customer oriented store whom cares about their buyers.

Navigator
    Sorry it's not working out for you. I had a question about Crossfire Micro antenna yesterday, received an answer in about 5 hours which is pretty amazing considering the time difference. I'm in the states and they are in Asia. In fact a follow up question was answered in 30 minutes. You sound a bit angry. Does that work in your field, when a customer acts like an ass - do you want to give them better service? Perhaps you would be better off with some of DJI products you can buy at the mall.

Quote Originally Posted by DWB80117 View Post
    You sound a bit angry. Does that work in your field, when a customer acts like an ass - do you want to give them better service?
    It comes with the turf when dealing with retail and yes if the customer comes off like an ass it is better to double down and give them better service and turn the problem around. The only companies that do not have to work that way a semi-monopolies like cable and the phone company.

Wayne
    Everybody loves a bunny.

^^ so true
    flyin HIGH

Quote Originally Posted by TandKrockspys View Post
    I finally received an email from the supposed new CEO
    WTF Trappy ? There is a new CEO at TBS ? Why am I wasting my time talking with you ?

Quote Originally Posted by hipfreak View Post
    and yes it was shipped from TBS warehouse in Singapore on December 2nd 2016 -
    Your problem is related to customs, I understand it's very annoying but there isn't much TBS can do here.

Navigator
    Sorry you've had such a terrible time of things.

Just for a balancing view, I had some major issues with an electronics fault on a TBS product. Shit happens in an industry where new products are being developed and upgraded daily.

Sheng (or is it Sherell?) was awesome and hooked me up with not only a replacement unit, but upgraded from the one that I purchased. I did have to wait a few weeks whilst the new version went into production, but that was the option *I CHOSE* to take and was happy to invest the time in the improved product.

Sheng's approach was simple -- what should be done to make the customer happy, regardless of the effort and cost involved. Seriously awesome customer support and should be commended.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt- View Post
    Just for a balancing view, I had some major issues with an electronics fault on a TBS product. Shit happens in an industry where new products are being developed and upgraded daily.

Sheng (or is it Sherell?) was awesome and hooked me up with not only a replacement unit, but upgraded from the one that I purchased.
    If the product had that sort of electronics fault, your replacement should have been provided for no charge.

Wayne
    Everybody loves a bunny.