Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

Sheng is "working" on my numerous support tickets and the service is terrible
    I mean completely putrid

85 days to deliver an order - that is not acceptable customer service.

excuse after excuse after excuse

weeks between email responses,

numerous requests of a refund denied

absolutely the most frustrating experience I have ever had with buying something.

I have a disco pro endurance and it is a crying shame that this experience of trying to buy a camera a motor and a few props is truly ruining my love of the hobby. I hope nobody else has had similar troubles and this is just a one-off fluke situation.

So go ahead and flood me with excuses, but I just want to know if anybody had a similar experience

Quote Originally Posted by hipfreak View Post
    Sheng is "working" on my numerous support tickets and the service is terrible
    I mean completely putrid

85 days to deliver an order - that is not acceptable customer service.

excuse after excuse after excuse

weeks between email responses,

numerous requests of a refund denied

absolutely the most frustrating experience I have ever had with buying something.

I have a disco pro endurance and it is a crying shame that this experience of trying to buy a camera a motor and a few props is truly ruining my love of the hobby. I hope nobody else has had similar troubles and this is just a one-off fluke situation.

So go ahead and flood me with excuses, but I just want to know if anybody had a similar experience
    Nop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya not even close dude!!! I have had nothing short of excellence from TBS.
    flyin HIGH

Navigator
    You must have really pissed him off

Quote Originally Posted by RENOV8R View Post
    You must have really pissed him off
    Yes if by pissed them off you mean continued to support them by ordering parts from them despite the service.

Trust me until now I have been very satisfied with them. I ordered on Nov. 27th and didn't complain until the middle of January (gave them 3 times the quoted delivery estimate because of the CNY ... seems reasonable to me to inquire as to where my stuff is right? or so I thought.

but what do you think? Put yourself in my position. Everybody wants their drone to be up and running over Xmas..

maybe waiting 85 days for parts for the RENOV8R is okay. I just want to know if this is a recurring theme.

has it been shipped hipfreak? ( LOL cool handle ) where are you? I know ive heard horror stories of shipments and customs delays. both Canada and USA. hell, ive had a couple orders held up at Canada customs for 2 to 3 weeks.
    flyin HIGH

Navigator
    Doobie makes a good point, have you checked tracking? I'm in Canada and parts from GetFPV in Sarasoto make no less than 12 stops at different terminals and city before it gets here.

thx doobie
    and yes it was shipped from TBS warehouse in Singapore on December 2nd 2016 -
    I'm just upset with the service, no phone # to call, weeks between replies, endless excuses,
    I asked for refund numerous times so I could buy the parts somewhere in North America. I'm not sure where to go from here. Really erks me to have to wait 3 months without flying , just to buckle up,take the loss and buy the parts again somewhere else.
    So disappointed. Company seemed so great online when things were working well, but when things go bad and you need help......
    regards
    Hipfreak

ya it will be stuck at customs for sure eh. bad time of year to order anything from anybody in that region man. all the holidays they have over there and shit. I have been holding off on an order myself till things settle down and get back to normal. its too cold for me to fly up here anyways, I look at my disco's and pray for nice weather!!! I have a spare tbs69 cam here and 4 spare 15 x 5 t-motor props I could send you till your stuff comes in if you need? just send em back when you get urs eh. I don't have any spare motors other than dji e600"s rite now, but your welcome to the other stuff if it will get you up and flying. I know the guys there are totally swamped with orders and support tickets rite now. usually they ALWAYS respond within 24hrs.
    flyin HIGH

Well... Chinese new year didn't help things recently, I bring a lot of stuff in from HK and a few other places over there and the last month has been pretty normal(extremely slow) and hard to get ahold of people everywhere because everyone is swamped.. which is pretty normal for the season

On the other hand doobie has been waiting for a certain product for what would seem like years and still no show from TBS!!! So I would count myself lucky that yours got shipped ;-)