Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Elite Bundle questions

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDee View Post
    Sorry not understanding quite how you have it setup.

Thanks PeteDee for the quick responses. I have a Kraken 5R and TBS has a PDB that will power the cube elite with brass standoffs touching the PDB. So I have the battery connector connected to the PDB vs. the PDB of the cube elite. So I am not sure if doing it this way takes away from getting readings of the battery. I will try and attach a picture later this week.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDee View Post
    Sorry not understanding quite how you have it setup.

Thanks PeteDee for the quick responses. I have a Kraken 5R and TBS has a PDB that will power the cube elite with brass standoffs touching the PDB. So I have the battery connector connected to the PDB vs. the PDB of the cube elite. So I am not sure if doing it this way takes away from getting readings of the battery. I will try and attach a picture later this week.

Also a question for the Elite Bundle:
    Camera Connection to Cam1-Input and a Runcam Night Owl works fine! But how do I enable the Cam-Menu to change settings? Camera has a One-Wire OSD Connector. Where do I connect this? To the unused white cable on the FPVision Input? Or is this Audio? If so, where else?
    Beside this: WHOW. Never had such a clean setup with such an amount of features. I am totally happy!
    If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.

Yes white is audio, also used for OSD/menu on camera apparently. I have not tried it as only the newer camera support this feature.
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

Cool, thanks! Using a Runcam Swift and an Owl Plus, I hope they support this...
    If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver Miami View Post
    I'm working on a complete build video at the moment. It's going to be a full TBS setup; Dquad with the Elite Bundle, TBS bullet proof 25 ESCs, zerozero cam, Crossfire and Mr Steele motors.

The XT60 pads are on the FPV vision board. The Powercube Vision comes with the XT60 and two U.Fl pigtail in SMA and RP-SMA so you can install the one you want based on your antenna.
    It's a very nice combo and I really like to be able to access the Vtx and FC settings with the RC Stick commands

Attachment 75958 Attachment 75959 Attachment 75957
    Any news on this build? I already bit the bullet and ordered it. Planning on putting it on the QAV Skitzo frame. Do you think the ZeroZero V2 would be a sufficient camera this time around? This will be my first real FPV quad, and I'm not going to have the money to buy another cam for this build if I don't like the V2, Thanks, man!

Hey

Yes, I'm almost done with the Tutorial. It should be online sometime next week.
    For the camera the ZeroZero works fine and is plug n play but the Dquad frame is specially designed for the HS1190 with customs mounting points. I would say get the HS1190 for the better mounting, get the ZeroZero if you want plug and play. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by rclover106 View Post
    Any news on this build?
    Done, check here
    http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread....build-tutorial

Gonna do a new build using the TBS Powercube Elite Bundle. I was wondering if I went with the T-Motor 30A 2-4S FPV Racing BLHeli-S & Dshot ESC would the Colibri Race 2.0 FC support these ESC's with Dshot? Anybody use these ESC's or have any recommendations for ESC's for the Elite Bundle? My build will be on a QAV-Skitzo frame so the arms are narrow and need ESC's that are less than 14mm wide so they don't hang over the edges. I am getting too impatient to wait for TBS to release a new 2-in-1 ESC for the Powercube. They have told me for the past 4 or 5 months that it will be soon! but nothing yet even though this ESC has been in the QQ190 Tank for a while now! Thanks for any input.
    Last edited by qavflyer; 27th March 2017 at 06:24 AM.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by qavflyer View Post
    Gonna do a new build using the TBS Powercube Elite Bundle. I was wondering if I went with the T-Motor 30A 2-4S FPV Racing BLHeli-S & Dshot ESC would the Colibri Race 2.0 FC support these ESC's with Dshot? Anybody use these ESC's or have any recommendations for ESC's for the Elite Bundle? My build will be on a QAV-Skitzo frame so the arms are narrow and need ESC's that are less than 14mm wide so they don't hang over the edges. I am getting too impatient to wait for TBS to release a new 2-in-1 ESC for the Powercube. They have told me for the past 4 or 5 months that it will be soon! but nothing yet even though this ESC has been in the QQ190 Tank for a while now! Thanks for any input.
    Sounds like our builds will be similar in the frame and Elite Bundle aspect! I will be using the TBS bulletproof 25amp esc's. They will hang over the arm some yes, but I personally really don't find that to be an issue. I can't think of any reason as to why it would become one either. I should be getting the frame tomorrow so I can update you with some pictures of the escs on the arms if you would like.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk