Thread: TBS Tango Simulator Mode not working for me on Windows 10

TBS Tango Simulator Mode not working for me on Windows 10

Hi all, I've tried using beta version 1.12 and 1.13 but I can't get windows to show any input from my TBS Tango. When I put it in to simulator mode (scan + power) then plug the USB in, I hear the window audio notification that a device has connected. It then appears in the Windows 10 'Game Controllers' app as 'TBS Remote'. When I click on properties I can see the bars that should move as I move the sticks however the on screen bars don't move at all. When I click on the 'Calibrate' button the target is just stuck in the top left corner and no amount of changing switches or moving the sticks makes it move. When I check on 'Show raw data' both X & Y Axis are both on 125 and never change.

I've also tried on FPV Event but this fails to detect any movement from the sticks also. I am guessing it won't work in any simulator until I correctly configured in Windows 10.

Any advice would be great, I've literally plugged in & out about 50 times and tried the two latest beta versions to no avail!

Thanks,
    Jimmy

does the screen turn off when you plug in the USB?

Yeah it does and I get the two extra beeps when i power-up too.

Thanks

Still not managed to get this working. Do i need the switches to be in any specific configuration?

I thought last night maybe it was my USB cable however I've tried two others with no luck.

I'm running: Windows 10 Pro 64bit v1607. It's a gaming PC so it has good specs.

If you have any suggestions please let me know!

Thanks

figured it out! You need the JR module in the back for the simulator mode to work!