FPVLAB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you into Drones?

Navigator
    Seems to work similar to the FY41ap w/3D radio, you input the "Way-point" and it goes to that destination and sets down/powers down and that's it. But 260# person+ backpack @ 60mph = 20mls. Not bad.

well it better have a gorgeous blonde wit big titties serving magarittas to me if they want me to board the damn thing
    flyin HIGH

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by JonHogan View Post
    It is completely autonomous no one flies it, you just enter the destination on the map and off you go.
    Hmm. I not so sure I'll trust their autonomy with my life after the infamous track record of another large Chinese drone company when it comes to autonomy a.k.a.s. Return to China.

Quote Originally Posted by doobie View Post
    in Canada all we have for taxi drivers is east Indians. I REALLY don't think I wanna see them flyin over my head after seeing how they drive cars.
    Haha, I can't help but notice how in Canada many organisations are labeled as being "too white", yet never will one hear that such taxi companies are "too dark" or "too indian". Such consistency would be absolute heresy. Those labels are nonsense, but it just goes to show that 'diversity' is really a one-way street in societies that are in the grips of cultural marxism.

I personally think, this is a good idea, when think about an accident could happen in the middle of traffic jam, the drone could come from the sky to help victim. It would take a longer time for paramedics to come in usual way

we already have air ambulances for that very job. besides,, you need someone to pull them outta the car
    flyin HIGH

Quote Originally Posted by doobie View Post
    we already have air ambulances for that very job. besides,, you need someone to pull them outta the car
    you mean a mobile drones? i just think about a small drones that 1 or 2 people can fit in... if air ambulance like helicopter, i think it is a bit hard to land on in the middle of traffic jam

Navigator
    This would be very good for this kind of thing small and compact, but it would have to be sent there and then a new site be selected for it to return to the hospital - the way it is set up now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12