Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: QQ 190

Quote Originally Posted by Lab Monkey View Post
    Attachment 75561Attachment 75562Yup, Making some good points there Nightram, the Market is pretty well flooded with AP rigs, Even the Mavic (Good as it is) is a disco pro clone- where do you go from there?

Back to the QQ190 RTF to give it it's full title, Loving some of the Design features such as the "Protected" Triumph Tx , where the antenna passes through the top plate, Chunky Cam/Rx mount & Beefy 4mm base frame...
    I think i posted in another forum before xmas about the theroretical direction and life of rc hobby. Generally it revolved around the technological advances thus far and the presumed next big leaps. Did also mention as you say the flooding of the market, but also how every miniquad is being labled as a racer or pro (inclusive of cheap chinewse ones) almost like it was becoming a standard title explanation. Some people got offended from basic opinions. Was amusing.

Cheers for the pics. Not as interesting for myself as im all about the wings atm.

Nice clean frame with probably a stupid amount of power to weight, but just another xframe to me.
    Last edited by Nightram; 1st January 2017 at 03:59 PM.
    [SIZE=1]Links:
    3D printing designs - https://www.youmagine.com/martin-ferguson-680b7e12-c1f2-4440-b4b5-eedf88f35543/designs[SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by rgt3rd View Post
    Will the TBS Powercube Elite bundle clear the standoffs on the qq190? I mean will the standoffs not get in the way of the esc board??
    Yes, it will

Quote Originally Posted by Lab Monkey View Post
    Yup, Making some good points there Nightram, the Market is pretty well flooded with AP rigs, Even the Mavic (Good as it is) is a disco pro clone- where do you go from there?

Back to the QQ190 RTF to give it it's full title, Loving some of the Design features such as the "Protected" Triumph Tx , where the antenna passes through the top plate, Chunky Cam/Rx mount & Beefy 4mm base frame...
    yeah we made it an all-purpose racing quad. The QQ190 for us stood for "Tank". In our initial investigation, we went to Lok Wah which is a parkade here in Hong Kong where people fly daily. The only ones going home with working rigs at night were the QQ190 crowd.