Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: Next TBS Wing, board the Hype train - CHOOOO CHOOOO!

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by JRJunior View Post
    Got mine today. Here are some photos of the PNP version.

    Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk
    3 more images.

    Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

  2. #42
    Flyer of the lands Hoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,231
    Nice! Where did you order from?

    Scott

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    Nice! Where did you order from?

    Scott
    Elefun.no here in Norway, they just got it yesterday or the day before.

    Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

  4. #44
    Hive Mind Nightram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    1,170
    Very nice, thanks for sharing!

  5. #45
    Flyer of the lands Hoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,231
    Quote Originally Posted by JRJunior View Post
    Elefun.no here in Norway, they just got it yesterday or the day before.

    Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk
    What batteries do you plan on running?

    Scott

  6. #46
    Hive Mind Nightram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    1,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    What batteries do you plan on running?

    Scott
    He hasent replied so i will. I am going to try my disco pro multistar batteries because i havent flown it in a year or so.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    What batteries do you plan on running?

    Scott
    I have only quad 1300mah 4s batteries so I need to buy some bigger. I think I will go with 4s 4500mah.

    Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

  8. #48
    Hive Mind Nightram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    1,170
    Quote Originally Posted by JRJunior View Post
    I have only quad 1300mah 4s batteries so I need to buy some bigger. I think I will go with 4s 4500mah.

    Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk
    These are the ones i am talking about. But i will have to see how they fit

    https://hobbyking.com/en_us/multista...___store=en_us

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  9. #49
    Flyer of the lands Hoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightram View Post
    These are the ones i am talking about. But i will have to see how they fit

    https://hobbyking.com/en_us/multista...___store=en_us

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Gotcha. I was thinking of running dual batteries (I think there's room for 3 xt60's on the little pdb that's mounted behind the main bay). They'd have to be some thin batteries though... Will have to wait and see what I can fit in there and in what configuration.

    I want to build a disco pro so badly... Don't know why - I just started obsessing over that thing. I want to build a long range beast with the super long carbon arms, 450kv motors, gimbal and maybe a naza or vector. Don't know why I'm just now getting to this, lol. I remember when it came out almost 5 years ago.

    Scott

  10. #50
    Hive Mind Nightram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    1,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    Gotcha. I was thinking of running dual batteries (I think there's room for 3 xt60's on the little pdb that's mounted behind the main bay). They'd have to be some thin batteries though... Will have to wait and see what I can fit in there and in what configuration.

    I want to build a disco pro so badly... Don't know why - I just started obsessing over that thing. I want to build a long range beast with the super long carbon arms, 450kv motors, gimbal and maybe a naza or vector. Don't know why I'm just now getting to this, lol. I remember when it came out almost 5 years ago.

    Scott
    They are pretty cheap to buy second hand. I switched between a naza and pixhack on mine about 7 times.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Train Now - Pay Later
    By Mongrel Gear in forum Mongrel Gear Australia
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 9th June 2015, 10:54 AM
  2. pulse train 0
    By lowercase15 in forum Eagle Tree Systems
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th April 2015, 01:12 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22nd October 2014, 09:37 PM
  4. Any train modelers here?
    By Glenstr in forum OFF-TOPIC
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 24th May 2012, 06:02 AM
  5. Train Modellers
    By KUMAR in forum GROUND POUNDERS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th May 2012, 05:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •