FPVLAB

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Help Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Roboforcer X2000 View Post
    And did you think that they're stupid?

I thought you said you love drugs and hookers... you could help a fellow beggar and tell him what's the name of your street, let him work for your money... hold on a sec, do you actually like legging it without paying? LOL
    I dont think they are stupid? I didnt deceive anybody. I posted exactly what i needed 100% honest. I wouldnt know anything about hookers or drugs never messed with them. You seem to know how it works. experienced?mmmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by RENOV8R View Post
    Have you flown a multicopter before? Cuz I'd hate to donate to your request and then have you coming back asking for more because it flew away and you have to buy another one. Which of course would involve you blaming the manufacturer for selling you a defective product when it was just you not knowing how to set up failsafe properly. Hey, that gives me an idea, maybe you should hang out at the local flying club and see if you can grab a few of other peoples flyaways. You could sell them on the black market or even get a few bucks in reward money for returning them to the owners. What's the point? Make stupid post, you're gonna get a whole lot of stupid replies. Why? Because there's no way we can take you seriously.
    Im not a thief. lol
    I know alot about quadcopters. Ive built a few. I currently have 100 hours flight experience with dji phantom 4. I cant imagine the inspire being too different.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinknathaniel View Post
    Don't worry about the haters , if you don't ask, you don't get, nothing wrong has been done here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly. Thankyou for saying it. Got to ask questions its worth a try.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Penguin View Post
    Im not a thief. lol
    I know alot about quadcopters. Ive built a few. I currently have 100 hours flight experience with dji phantom 4. I cant imagine the inspire being too different.
    I'll give $500 for it

Quote Originally Posted by RENOV8R View Post
    I'll give $500 for it
    $500 for the phantom 4? I dont own it.

$500 for the phantom 4? I dont own it.
    I think he was offering to donate 500 towards your new inspire.

You must have a good friend if they've let you fly their phantom for 300 batteries. A good friend who spends a ridiculous, ridiculous amount of time with you, being that it was released less than 270 days ago. That's more than a battery a day. I need friends like that

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post

You must have a good friend if they've let you fly their phantom for 300 batteries. A good friend who spends a ridiculous, ridiculous amount of time with you, being that it was released less than 270 days ago. That's more than a battery a day. I need friends like that
    Thats generous of him. You could help out with another $500 if you like. I accumulated 100 hours flght experince with 3 different quads from different friends. They already donated for my cause. They really are good friends. Sorry you dont have some like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post

Thats generous of him. You could help out with another $500 if you like. I accumulated 100 hours flght experince with 3 different quads from different friends. They already donated for my cause. They really are good friends. Sorry you dont have some like that.

You should reinstall your app, if you're using one - it keeps posting everything twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinknathaniel View Post
    Don't worry about the haters , if you don't ask, you don't get, nothing wrong has been done here
    Well, that a matter of opinion... I believe nothing's wrong with begging as well, but to agree with Hoss- only for basic essentials to survive, when you starving, no shelter etc.
    Most people are getting offended when someone thinks that they're fools (I suppose you can call them haters if you wish) and if you're not one of them- then fair enough, each to their own, feel free to donate.
    Personally I've no problem giving some food from my shopping bag when a homeless guy asks, but stuff like this is the definition of bullshit, which I'm blessed to be severely allergic to.
    Last edited by Roboforcer X2000; 1st December 2016 at 03:36 PM. Reason: I calmed down and took the bad words out not to be banned:)
    If you're a noob, copy 1:1 what somebody already flies without too much questions, you'll find the answers later.
    PatrikE: I don't see anything wrong in your dump...
    Derrick:
    you are flying it LOS... You are doing it wrong.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast