FPVLAB

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Help Me!

Are you in need? Or are you in want?

Enough out of me. I've said what I thought. I'm just of the old school opinion that there a more shameless way to do it - working for it. I watched my parents work extra jobs so we could be comfortable and have nice stuff. It carried with me I suppose. I guess people see things differently these days. Not that my opinion matters on any of this anyway. Good luck. I'm going to set one up for a Lambo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    Are you in need? Or are you in want?

Enough out of me. I've said what I thought. I'm just of the old school opinion that there a more shameless way to do it - working for it. I watched my parents work extra jobs so we could be comfortable and have nice stuff. It carried with me I suppose. I guess people see things differently these days. Not that my opinion matters on any of this anyway. Good luck. I'm going to set one up for a Lambo.
    There ya go! Go get that Lambo Lmao!

sell crack and work street corners on your knees dude I aint givin you a penny
    flyin HIGH

Quote Originally Posted by doobie View Post
    I dont know if thats what worked for you? But I dont sell drugs or work street corners... But your free to do that if thats what you like.

didn't need to do either dude, worked for my $ and didn't ask for people to give me it free for selfish wants.
    flyin HIGH

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Penguin View Post
    Guess people are cruel.
    And did you think that they're stupid?
    I thought you said you love drugs and hookers... you could help a fellow beggar and tell him what's the name of your street, let him work for your money... hold on a sec, do you actually like legging it without paying? LOL
    If you're a noob, copy 1:1 what somebody already flies without too much questions, you'll find the answers later.
    PatrikE: I don't see anything wrong in your dump...
    Derrick:
    you are flying it LOS... You are doing it wrong.

Navigator
    Have you flown a multicopter before? Cuz I'd hate to donate to your request and then have you coming back asking for more because it flew away and you have to buy another one. Which of course would involve you blaming the manufacturer for selling you a defective product when it was just you not knowing how to set up failsafe properly. Hey, that gives me an idea, maybe you should hang out at the local flying club and see if you can grab a few of other peoples flyaways. You could sell them on the black market or even get a few bucks in reward money for returning them to the owners. What's the point? Make stupid post, you're gonna get a whole lot of stupid replies. Why? Because there's no way we can take you seriously.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Penguin View Post
    I dont know if thats what worked for you? But I dont sell drugs or work street corners... But your free to do that if thats what you like.
    Don't worry about the haters , if you don't ask, you don't get, nothing wrong has been done here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

didn't need to do either dude, worked for my $ and didn't ask for people to give me it free for selfish wants.
    I also worked hard for what i have. This is the first time i post something like this and the material/reactions im getting back is golden!

I dont think they are stupid? I didnt deceive anybody. I posted exactly what i needed 100% honest. I wouldnt know anything about hookers or drugs never messed with them. You seem to know how it works. experienced?mmmmm?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast