FPVLAB

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Help Me!

Please Help Me!

Please help me purchase a new drone. Anything helps, Thankyou.
    Last edited by Mr. Penguin; 5th December 2016 at 12:12 AM.

This is a joke, right?

NJFPV - Tapatalk

Navigator
    f*** off

I was all like "aw, this guy must have had a lipo fire or something and lost his home". Then I click and realize nope, rather than work and save like everyone else, he wants us to buy him a $3000 inspire 2. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    I was all like "aw, this guy must have had a lipo fire or something and lost his home". Then I click and realize nope, rather than work and save like everyone else, he wants us to buy him a $3000 inspire 2. Lol.
    Doesnt hurt to ask? Or does it? Guess people are cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Penguin View Post
    Doesnt hurt to ask? Or does it? Guess people are cruel.
    People are cruel because you're asking for people to do for you what you could and should be doing for yourself and get called out on it? That saying - it doesn't hurt to ask - it's not universal. There are certainly situations where it does hurt to ask. You state right in your description that you have a full time job and want an inspire. Everyone I know who has an (insert expensive thing here) has worked, saved and subsequently purchased the thing they wanted. Nobody is cruel for telling you you're nuts for asking for handouts concerning totally unnecessary wants. There are people who legitimately need clothes for their kids and food who, with extreme embarrassment and fighting every primal urge of self sufficiency have to fight back tears of shame while they ask for someone else's help - then along comes the guy who wants an expensive toy but doesn't want to work for it, who shamelessly says "i need your help!!"... Sorry for acting like the question was a joke, but it is... Get real. Control your spending. Stop eating out. Stop buying the latest Nike and maybe somewhere down the line you will be able to afford an inspire. Good luck with the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    People are cruel because you're asking for people to do for you what you could and should be doing for yourself and get called out on it? That saying - it doesn't hurt to ask - it's not universal. There are certainly situations where it does hurt to ask. You state right in your description that you have a full time job and want an inspire. Everyone I know who has an (insert expensive thing here) has worked, saved and subsequently purchased the thing they wanted. Nobody is cruel for telling you you're nuts for asking for handouts concerning totally unnecessary wants. There are people who legitimately need clothes for their kids and food who, with extreme embarrassment and fighting every primal urge of self sufficiency have to fight back tears of shame while they ask for someone else's help - then along comes the guy who wants an expensive toy but doesn't want to work for it, who shamelessly says "i need your help!!"... Sorry for acting like the question was a joke, but it is... Get real. Control your spending. Stop eating out. Stop buying the latest Nike and maybe somewhere down the line you will be able to afford an inspire. Good luck with the quest.

Lol no need to get butthurt about it? I came straight out and told what i needed in the description. I didnt go invent a sad story to try to get what i want. I work hard and i save up. Im not obligating anyone to pitch in. If some millionaire is feeling generous and wants to help why not? Quit being so sensitive.

LMAO! Your too sensitive cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Penguin View Post
    Lol no need to get butthurt about it? I came straight out and told what i needed in the description. I didnt go invent a sad story to try to get what i want. I work hard and i save up. Im not obligating anyone to pitch in. If some millionaire is feeling generous and wants to help why not? Quit being so sensitive.
    I'm not being sensitive, I'm just telling you you're full of shit. Look brother, if you make it to $3000, more power to you. If you make it to $10 more power to you. You absolutely have every right to ask and hope, and hopefully you make it. Maybe change the title from "I need your help!!" to "I want your money because I don't want to save my own" though Good luck.

Lol im not full of caca. The post is 100% real. Youll be suprised. Testing waters being 100% honest unlike many folks out there. If people want to donate thats good. If they dont thats ok too. And yes the discreption is accurate. Donations will help me..so....

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast