Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Powercube FPVision

Sorry but i had a another discuss with someone today. How want to tell me that can be an issue.
    Thanks for all your help.

He was wrong, Trappy was right.
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    the answer to your question is "yes" just fly, you won't have enough battery.
    hahahaha I see!

BetaFlight OSD is not necessary, we have written the CORE PRO which will take care of all the VTx power settings, etc. You can also change CF/BF settings, obviously. Any camera that has a "2-wire" keyboard (ground and "OSD") will work. This includes the HS1177, SWIFT, ZeroZero, CM650.
    Is that functionality also present in the regular Core PNP Pro including the Race Edition or is this a newly added feature to the FPVision?

Trappy which frames do you think suits the Powercube Elite Bundle the most? All of my frames already have a pdb as part of the design like the Aliens and Kraken 5R. I feel it would be most fitting to not have the pdb and have the least possible center plate section since FPVision integrates most of that need for space. QAV-X seemed to me like a good candidate. Can anyone suggest some frames with these in mind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | CW Aviation | TBS Discovery | Discovery PRO | Discovery PRO AerialMob | Gemini | Vendetta | G2 | Caipirinha | DJI S1000+ | Blackout Mini H | Hex | Alien 4" 5" 6" 7" | Helix 5" | Kraken 5R | FU-RC Kore | Sweepwings Runt | Flinch | Ritewing Zephyr XL | ZIII | Drak | Mini Drak | All Hardcores | Rite Spec | www.youtube.com/hizlimax |

Quote Originally Posted by Durahl View Post
    Is that functionality also present in the regular Core PNP Pro including the Race Edition or is this a newly added feature to the FPVision?
    this is a new feature added into the FPVision

Quote Originally Posted by Hizlimax View Post
    Trappy which frames do you think suits the Powercube Elite Bundle the most? All of my frames already have a pdb as part of the design like the Aliens and Kraken 5R. I feel it would be most fitting to not have the pdb and have the least possible center plate section since FPVision integrates most of that need for space. QAV-X seemed to me like a good candidate. Can anyone suggest some frames with these in mind?
    We have a PDB prototype for the Kraken built as a lot of the local pilots here fly krakens. If you've got a pending order just add a comment for a "kraken PDB" we'll throw in one free of charge. PDB-included-frames are actually ideal, they just need a custom PDB designed

We have a PDB prototype for the Kraken built as a lot of the local pilots here fly krakens. If you've got a pending order just add a comment for a "kraken PDB" we'll throw in one free of charge. PDB-included-frames are actually ideal, they just need a custom PDB designed
    That's what I thought and was probably the reason why I could not decide on a frame I have a pending order so I will add a comment, thanks a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | CW Aviation | TBS Discovery | Discovery PRO | Discovery PRO AerialMob | Gemini | Vendetta | G2 | Caipirinha | DJI S1000+ | Blackout Mini H | Hex | Alien 4" 5" 6" 7" | Helix 5" | Kraken 5R | FU-RC Kore | Sweepwings Runt | Flinch | Ritewing Zephyr XL | ZIII | Drak | Mini Drak | All Hardcores | Rite Spec | www.youtube.com/hizlimax |

Durahl.

i am from switzerland too. And i have a fpvision cube iny fpvader frame.
    if you have any Question...

Navigator
    this is a new feature added into the FPVision

Wow...
    +1, I will order tomorrow

Navigator
    ok, just got a couple fpvision's with hopes to use with my kombini and control osd/vtx with bst port as i use crossfire...
    In regards to the cam, im a little unclear as to what the osd cam wire goes?

cam port:
    OSD
    VID
    GND
    5-24v

FPVision cam port:
    A - ? , does this go to osd of cam?
    + - Vout to cam
    - - Gnd to cam
    V - Vid in from cam

Thanks Guys