Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Powercube FPVision

Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    the fpvision handles audio normally. so you can either connect it via the CAM port. there is a white cable that comes out from the CAM pigtail, that's the "audio in" line. If you have a TBS ZeroZero V2, the microphone is built in.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by evilmerlin View Post
    I have a PowerCube which I got when it was first released. Doesn't have any version numbers on the Colibri Race. So I assume it's V1. Am I also correct to assume that I have to cut one pin on the FPVision?
    Any help with this Trappy?

Quote Originally Posted by evilmerlin View Post
    Any help with this Trappy?
    not necessary. the only time you have to change is if you get a old PDB with a new FC.

Cool stuff! FPVision here I come!

Hot do you get it out of pit mode if right roll stick does not work?
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

I powered up my Atom V2 today and lo and behold.. There is no video on my goggles. The vtx can be found by my HD3 with LaForge and I am locked into the signal however it's just a black screen.

I had the runcam eagle I have on my other quad and connected to the Atom's FPVISION (the other quad has an elite bundle installed so I had the correct plugs) to check if it was my camera but it's not working also.

I put back the eagle on the qq190 tank and powered it up and I was able to see a video feed so I know it's not my goggles..

What's the verdict on this.. It came from my atom kit and I haven't really flown this hard... Nor have I crashed hard.

I was also able to flash the FPVISION OSD via TBS Agent. I was also able to unlock the vtx..but still no luck..black screen!

What do you guys think?

connect your cam to camport 2 - thats where the fpvision starts.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhachillout View Post
    So i found out what the fault was. And for other people with the same problem as me i have writte a little Tutorial.

http://buddhachillout.blogspot.ch/

i did not solder signal from FC to Signal on the PDB Board.

Greetings Buddha

I've done a couple builds with the elite bundle and it takes me forever to get the soldering correct on the signal holes on the pdb and fcb so that all 4 motors spin. Seems like playing wack a mole, 3 motors spin up and one doesn't, make a change and that motor spins up and rest don't, took me an hour the other day to get it right. Is there a trick? I thought of soldering pins but then taking the boards apart would be a pain. Like you took me a while to find out that you have to fill those signal holes with solder. Cheers

Hey guys,

Just a quick one hopefully!

I've got a Colibri V2 Race with FPVision - I've hooked up the Micro Crossfire V2 to the Core part of it via a BST connector. Which powers it fine.

However I'm at the calibration screen and it says waiting for sbus. I've tried setting SBUS to run on channel 1 and 4, neither of which make a difference. Have I got it wired or setup incorrectly? And if so how?

At current the Colibri is on stock firmware vs TBS Agent, and my Crossfire is on v1.57.

Quote Originally Posted by add1ct3dd View Post
    Hey guys,

Just a quick one hopefully!

I've got a Colibri V2 Race with FPVision - I've hooked up the Micro Crossfire V2 to the Core part of it via a BST connector. Which powers it fine.

However I'm at the calibration screen and it says waiting for sbus. I've tried setting SBUS to run on channel 1 and 4, neither of which make a difference. Have I got it wired or setup incorrectly? And if so how?

At current the Colibri is on stock firmware vs TBS Agent, and my Crossfire is on v1.57.
    At that screen, try holding down the button on FPVision and wait until it switches to the next protocol (PPM, Spektrum, etc). It takes a while to get it set on the correct protocol. This is the best way I've found to do it.