Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Powercube FPVision

Navigator
    I'm also trying to figure out what the best camera would be to pair with the FPVision cube. I would love audio so that would make me lean towards the zero zero V2 but I just don't like the quality of the picture knowing there is much better out there.

Navigator
    Hey guys I picked up the new Atom V3 last month and I'm having some problems with the OSD flickering and disappearing. Thought maybe I had a fried vtx so I ordered a new PowerCube Vision and installed it today. I carefully checked all connections before powering up and to my extreme disappointment it is still flickering/disappearing. Any ideas on what may be going on?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyDriver View Post
    Hey guys I picked up the new Atom V3 last month and I'm having some problems with the OSD flickering and disappearing. Thought maybe I had a fried vtx so I ordered a new PowerCube Vision and installed it today. I carefully checked all connections before powering up and to my extreme disappointment it is still flickering/disappearing. Any ideas on what may be going on?
    Sounds like my issue. I got my OSD stable with the Camera of my Vortex250. But since this camera is crap I much rather fly with my RunCam Swift2 and can read the OSD only sometimes
    I also tested my FPVision with the Camera of my Atom V2. I has the same flicker like the Swift, Swift2 and the Foxeer HS1177..

I'm hoping on a Software-side fix for this issue.. I also have opend a ticked with TBS and were looking into the problem
    Last edited by RBNFPV; 20th March 2017 at 05:59 AM.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNFPV View Post
    Sounds like my issue. I got my OSD stable with the Camera of my Vortex250. But since this camera is crap I much rather fly with my RunCam Swift2 and can read the OSD only sometimes
    I also tested my FPVision with the Camera of my Atom V2. I has the same flicker like the Swift, Swift2 and the Foxeer HS1177..

I'm hoping on a Software-side fix for this issue.. I also have opend a ticked with TBS and were looking into the problem
    Yes that's exactly what mine is doing! When I initially power up it will stay on for about 30 seconds and then commence to flickering, ultimately disappearing.

I no longer see any video from my TBS Vision board. I haven't even flown the quad yet. Was working the other day, now there is nothing - no black screen even. Performs this way whether my working camera is plugged into port 2 or not connected.
    I've reflashed the latest version to no avail.
    Anything I can do to troubleshoot?

Here's the solution:
    Buy a new board, and replace broken one.
    I also had problems entering the osd menu with this old board.
    New one work flawlessly.

Navigator
    Elite bundle arrived and reading up on additional information.
    Why was a resistor chosen that limits the current sensor to 100A?

Most 5" setups go well beyond that these days, thus essentially the current reader is going to be pointless for 'elite' or higher end builds.

My suggestion would be going up to at least 160. Could someone point me to the resistor that needs to be replaced to get around the issue?
    Last edited by Telnoi; 17th May 2017 at 11:15 PM.

Navigator
    Read through all manuals/must have missed something.
    Is there a way to change the frequency of the onboard Unify Pro HV, without entering the OSD?
    I get a fast red blinking lights on start up. When I hold the menu button prior to connecting the lipo, I get a fast blue blinking light.

Thanks in advance.

Navigator
    Figured it out, all has to be set through the OSD.
    Default channel A1 - to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by Telnoi View Post
    Read through all manuals/must have missed something.
    Is there a way to change the frequency of the onboard Unify Pro HV, without entering the OSD?
    I get a fast red blinking lights on start up. When I hold the menu button prior to connecting the lipo, I get a fast blue blinking light.

Thanks in advance.

Does FPVision work with other FCs?