Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Powercube FPVision

Powercube FPVision

Is this compatible with Betaflight OSD configuration? VTX power settings via BF OSD? Camera settings? If camera can be configured, is there any information out about what cameras will be compatible, if any are yet?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmyCooks View Post
    Is this compatible with Betaflight OSD configuration? VTX power settings via BF OSD? Camera settings? If camera can be configured, is there any information out about what cameras will be compatible, if any are yet?

Thanks.
    BetaFlight OSD is not necessary, we have written the CORE PRO which will take care of all the VTx power settings, etc. You can also change CF/BF settings, obviously. Any camera that has a "2-wire" keyboard (ground and "OSD") will work. This includes the HS1177, SWIFT, ZeroZero, CM650. In fact, most cameras if I remember correctly. If you have a specific camera that you'd like us to look into, plase let me know.

Thanks, good info. So you wire the 2 wire cam interface to the pdb. I'm interested in the betaflight osd configurator but honestly a pc configurator is just second best to live osd configuration through goggles. This looks like the best of the new crop of all in ones.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmyCooks View Post
    Thanks, good info. So you wire the 2 wire cam interface to the pdb. I'm interested in the betaflight osd configurator but honestly a pc configurator is just second best to live osd configuration through goggles. This looks like the best of the new crop of all in ones.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    All other "All-In-Ones" have basically integrated a MinimOSD, which is 6-year-old OSD-tech, running the same software. TBS chose a different route - the entire hardware and software was made by TBS and it's continuously improved upon to provide advanced features such as automatic battery capacity detection, the OSD-Cam navigation, and much more (stay tuned ). If you look at this video, you will see what you can expect in terms of configuration options:

So how can the osd setting be accessed if not using the Colibri FC? I am not a great fan of the 6500 Gyro and would love to keep my flight controller options open.
    Most of the money I made this year I spent on FPV,the rest I just wasted.

Supreme Pilot
    Hi Trappy, I've just bought a FPVision from you (TBS), I have the original V1 Powercube... is this plug&play or do I need to do the mod that removes one of the pins? Also, does the CORE PRO update with the agent as before and as I see the USB port on it, I assume it updates separately from the FC? Sorry to bombard you with multiple questions
    Ham Callsign: 2E0RHD - Lipo smoking does not mean your a hot pilot!!

Navigator
    With these new upgrades for the powercube when can we expect an F4 FC? There are F4 chips with 64 pins that should directly replace the F3

short pigtail in FPVision

Hello Everyone.

I have built in the new FPVision Poweboard. But i have a big Proble.
    The VTX pigtail is to short. Can i change this to something like this?

https://www.coptermonkey.ch/pi.php/F...ale-cable.html

or is then something wrong with frequencies?

Thanks for help

Buddha.

Quote Originally Posted by buddhachillout View Post
    Hello Everyone.

I have built in the new FPVision Poweboard. But i have a big Proble.
    The VTX pigtail is to short. Can i change this to something like this?

https://www.coptermonkey.ch/pi.php/F...ale-cable.html

or is then something wrong with frequencies?

Thanks for help

Buddha.
    yes, that will work!

new FPVision feature - demo