Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: TBS Race Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by jimd View Post
    TBS support (Sheng) told me that I need to connect the tracker to an android phone running Android v.6 (marshmallow) in order to resume the firmware update. Unfortunately the only android phone I have access to is running v.7 (Nougat) and Iím unable to downgrade it. Until I find some sort of solution my racetracker is bricked!
    Thanks, mine won't turn on full stop its completely dead, battery is fully charged i have for a solution but there doesn't appear to be one.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

please contact CS

Navigator

Asked CS for a new board

Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    please contact CS
    Thanks - I asked Sheng to send me a new board. I really hope you can make these firmware updates go more smoothly in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by jimd View Post
    TBS support (Sheng) told me that I need to connect the tracker to an android phone running Android v.6 (marshmallow) in order to resume the firmware update. Unfortunately the only android phone I have access to is running v.7 (Nougat) and Iím unable to downgrade it. Until I find some sort of solution my racetracker is bricked!
    After talking (email) to tbs i completed a replacement board form a few days ago, heard nothing since.

Quote Originally Posted by ritchie_harman View Post
    After talking (email) to tbs i completed a replacement board form a few days ago, heard nothing since.

Hi Ritchie,
    Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We will send the replacement board today and we've replied to your support ticket.

-TBS Natalie

Got my TBS tracker today, fully charged up the battery. Found there is a firmware update......

Purple ring of death. Wow
    [SIZE=1]Links:
    3D printing designs - https://www.youmagine.com/martin-ferguson-680b7e12-c1f2-4440-b4b5-eedf88f35543/designs[SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Nightram View Post
    Got my TBS tracker today, fully charged up the battery. Found there is a firmware update......

Purple ring of death. Wow
    Same thing happened to me this week. Luckily, I had an old Android phone in the drawer. I booted it up...loaded the app...and it successfully updated it. Something about the older version of the Android software works with it and my new S7 does not. Give it a try and it will work.

I'm having battery issues though. Won't stay charged very long at all so far.