Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: TBS Race Tracker

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    on facebook "TBS RaceTracker" group there is a form to fill out if you have no ID. You will need to use an android phone with the "TBS TRACKER" app to update the TBS RaceTracker firmware. DroneSquad is currently in development to support the latest firmware.
    Thank you for the response Trappy. I don't have an android phone, will have to search for someone that does.

edit: Took out the negativity in my post.
    Last edited by DanFCH; 3rd August 2017 at 06:38 AM. Reason: too much negativity

I was trying to update my racetracker frimware and now it is stuck in boot loader mode and will not connect to the TBS tracker app via bluetooth. Can someone please help me. I'm stuck.

Just received my tbs race tracker yesterday. I started charging it around 6pm yesterday. As of this post (over 24hrs later) it is not charged and will not turn on.
    The only thing I get is a slow blinking red light. See the link to the video below. Over the course of the 24 hours I have tried 5 different usb cables. Same result with each cable.
    I've also tried charging with the case off. Thinking that maybe the usb connector was not all the way in. But that was not the case. Any thoughts?

Here is the video of what it's been doing over the past 24 hours......
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1G...ew?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by mackmc70 View Post
    Just received my tbs race tracker yesterday. I started charging it around 6pm yesterday. As of this post (over 24hrs later) it is not charged and will not turn on.
    The only thing I get is a slow blinking red light. See the link to the video below. Over the course of the 24 hours I have tried 5 different usb cables. Same result with each cable.
    I've also tried charging with the case off. Thinking that maybe the usb connector was not all the way in. But that was not the case. Any thoughts?

Here is the video of what it's been doing over the past 24 hours......
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1G...ew?usp=sharing
    Well at least you are getting a light! I just opened up a brand new RaceTracker that I ordered on amazon and its completely bricked.

Won't charge, won't power on, and I know the Micro USB cable I'm using to charge it is functional.

I opened up a ticket with their support, we'll see what happens.

Seeing all of the problems in this thread doesn't exactly make me confident in TBS either :\

Their sponsored pilots I met this summer were really cool guys too which makes me even more disappointed about this.

UPDATE: The RaceTracker has been plugged in for about 5 hours straight now and FINALLY I've got a red light so it appears to be charging!

Maybe a friendly tip with this product: Remove the Donald Rumsfeld quote from the box (he's a borderline war criminal IMHO) and replace it with a note to let the device charge for 6 hours...
    Last edited by SpecialEdCT; 21st September 2017 at 08:00 PM. Reason: update 2 hours after original posting