Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 167

Thread: TBS Race Tracker

  1. #121
    Well, IMHO, the Race Tracker is a piece of crap. I expected much better than this from a company like TBS. I could list all the issues that i faced with it but it will just waste my time. Even this post took a lot of effort to write.

    It's so f***ing inconsistent...that goes for the software too, both the TBS and Drone Squad.

    Just read the product page, then try using the product, you'll understand my frustration.

    As of now, it's in the rubbish bin...i'll stay away from this company.

    Evidence of my frustration is attached 😊.

    Regards
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4315.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	171.7 KB 
ID:	76133  
    Last edited by _shadow_; 28th February 2017 at 05:56 AM.

  2. #122
    i tried updating the firmware on my tracker now it's stuck in boot loader, flashing purple ring.

  3. #123
    Tried to update the FW on my TBS race tracker. App says "rebooting tracker". Tracker is all green leds. just sitting there for about 90 minutes now. Any thoughts? Seems to be locked up with no way to reboot it or turn it off

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo42 View Post
    Tried to update the FW on my TBS race tracker. App says "rebooting tracker". Tracker is all green leds. just sitting there for about 90 minutes now. Any thoughts? Seems to be locked up with no way to reboot it or turn it off
    pleasecheckthishere: http://team-blacksheep.freshdesk.com...bs-racetracker
    it should have all the instructions necessary to fix this.

  5. #125
    was trying to flash the racetracker and the app (samsung note 4)gets stuck everytime by 0% or 1%. after uninstall and install the app its flashing now.

  6. #126
    MrTakeNoPrisoners PeteDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    3,100
    Just tried to do a firmware update and pow it went directly to solid red and there appears to be no way to restart it. Why is there no physical on/off switch on this device, it is stuck and will not respond to any inputs.

    Will this ever work?
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

    • Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteDee View Post
    Just tried to do a firmware update and pow it went directly to solid red and there appears to be no way to restart it. Why is there no physical on/off switch on this device, it is stuck and will not respond to any inputs.

    Will this ever work?
    hold down the button until it turns off. there shouldn't be any modes where it doesn't turn off or stops responding unless you drained the battery too low.

  8. #128
    I read about the new firwmare with support for tracking multiple copters. I tried to update via TBS app, but it says the RaceTracker has already the newest firmare 0.4.0.

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    hold down the button until it turns off. there shouldn't be any modes where it doesn't turn off or stops responding unless you drained the battery too low.
    I have exactly the same issue. It cannot be turned off. I even kept holding the button for 5 min and nothing. All leds are green.

  10. #130
    Navigator cracymarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    163
    are you using the latest beta app version? 0.9.3 (or 4 ?!)

    Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Need some help with my 270 race quad.
    By Bmanhill in forum ROTORCRAFT
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 29th June 2016, 03:33 AM
  2. Aircraft tracker (not antenna tracker)
    By Hockeystud87 in forum RC TECH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22nd January 2016, 02:19 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12th April 2015, 11:42 AM
  4. EZ Antenna Tracker stops to tracker, very dangerus?!
    By zozolione in forum ImmersionRC
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 24th July 2012, 03:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •