Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: TBS Race Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by Tripps View Post
    It's beyond disappointing to see TBS release an unfinished product and two months later keep giving the "it's coming soon" answer. First it was definitely coming out by the end of November, then the middle of December, and here we are on the doorstep of 2017 and there's still no end in sight. This is the kind of stuff I expect from certain other companies, but not from TBS. Definitely removes quite a bit of the trust and faith I had when seeing the TBS brand and knowing it would be a quality piece of gear.

Knowing full well the answer I'm likely to get, and how much confidence I have in it, I'm still going to ask: what's the current ETA on the TBS Tracker App?
    The TBS Tracker app has been available in the Play Store for about a week now.

Hello,
    I got mine today from MRP (netherlands). Impossible to pair with my Galaxy S6, android 6.0.1.
    Whatever I do, my phone doesn't see my tracker... Note that it pairs with my surface pro.
    Any idea?
    Laurent

Navigator
    Well that's good news, but you guys need to update the link that you have printed on the box and in the PDF manual to actually go to the app. Right now the link on the box goes nowhere and the link in the manual just downloads another copy of the manual.

Navigator
    Ugh and it's telling me 0000 isn't the correct pin number for Bluetooth connecting.

Navigator
    Are you planning on creating a TBS Tracker app for IOS?

Quote Originally Posted by Tripps View Post
    Ugh and it's telling me 0000 isn't the correct pin number for Bluetooth connecting.
    the correct password is "000000" (six zero's)

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    the correct password is "000000" (six zero's)
    There we go. While you guys are fixing the manual to have the correct link to the TBS Tracker app you should also change the pairing instructions to state the correct PIN. Right now it says the PIN is "0000".

I received my TBS Race Tracker on Dec 30, it is working great with both the Drone Squad and TBS apps. I will say getting it to work took some time and searching, wish some instructions were included. I will say that $60 is not a bad price for what this device does. I will be ordering more for the kids so we can all track our Tiny Whoop/Inductix FPV racing.

Quote Originally Posted by RedYFZ450 View Post
    I received my TBS Race Tracker on Dec 30, it is working great with both the Drone Squad and TBS apps. I will say getting it to work took some time and searching, wish some instructions were included. I will say that $60 is not a bad price for what this device does. I will be ordering more for the kids so we can all track our Tiny Whoop/Inductix FPV racing.
    thanks, that's really good information. What instructional eventually helped you to get it all working? Would be great to hear how you worked through the issues so that we can "pave the way" for the next batches.