Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TBS UNIFY PRO 5G8 HV - RACE (SMA)

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    this is what we're actually working on. the position in queue thing is something we activated for testing, which is planned to be exposed to the front page once it's working. The Unify Pro are expected to be back in stock next week.
    Thank you very much, and just saw that this has been rectified on the new site.
    And I can go for that week extra.
    Well done, and thanks for the speedy reply,

swisso

this is what we're actually working on. the position in queue thing is something we activated for testing, which is planned to be exposed to the front page once it's working. The Unify Pro are expected to be back in stock next week.
    Whoohoo, I am 74th in line, with a million orders I should be soon.
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

Navigator
    Hi there,

May I know when you will restock? Looking to order a few units.

Cheers,
    Z

Quote Originally Posted by Z33 View Post
    Hi there,

May I know when you will restock? Looking to order a few units.

Cheers,
    Z
    We get stock this week. the queue is quite long, so expect around 1 week to complete all backlog

We get stock this week. the queue is quite long, so expect around 1 week to complete all backlog
    I placed an order on the dealer side and am wondering if those will ship in the next week as well?

they should. we are running an extra shift this weekend to get them manufactured and shipped to us by monday, which means they will start hitting the shelves on Monday.

And now my Racetracker is out of stock............ whaaaaat! Actually this is good cos the first ones had antenna troubles, been quite a wait though and I have managed to add quite a few extras, you should throw in some extra goodies to keep me happy.........
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

they should. we are running an extra shift this weekend to get them manufactured and shipped to us by monday, which means they will start hitting the shelves on Monday.
    Woot!

Navigator
    I have 4 of these and love them but is Anyone having issues with lines in the video. Not not your typical interference lines. There not quite vertical, about 80 deg.. i thought it was the camera but put in a new one and same deal. They seem to come and go.
    Its only one doing it. I have a near identical quad and it doesn't have the same issue.

Cheers
    Last edited by Dttocs; 27th November 2016 at 10:44 PM.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dttocs View Post
    I have 4 of these and love them but is Anyone having issues with lines in the video. Not not your typical interference lines. There not quite vertical, about 80 deg.. i thought it was the camera but put in a new one and same deal. They seem to come and go.
    Its only one doing it. I have a near identical quad and it doesn't have the same issue.

Cheers
    I have found them to be very sensitive to the main electrical connector.
    I struggled with two of my 4 unify hv's, and found they where noise free on another quad when testing. Long story short, i tested swapping 1 by 1 component, until i found that the electric pigtail (not antenna pigtail) from one of my noise free quads, made the difference.
    As a temporary test, i directly soldered my wires in the rear of the connector, and i havent seen those diagonal stripes after that.

I havent got a clue what could be wrong with the pigtail/connector though (im a electrician/technician so i probably should tho haha), but i'm waiting for new pigtails for more testing now. I believe its the connector that has bad pins somehow.

Worth a try atleast.