Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: TBS UNIFY PRO 5G8 HV - RACE (SMA)

Is there anyway to select the lorace band besides the core pro?Hopefully using the button.Betaflight osd has not added this yet and not sure if they will due to the legality question.
    Most of the money I made this year I spent on FPV,the rest I just wasted.

Trappy I'd love to see a future version of this video tx that accepts an input from the RC rx to control video power output, (from your radio). Be nice especially to keep it in low power out and in flight pump it up when you start to lose the video. Avoids over heating as well (when not in flight easy to keep in low power state) and don't have to remember the menu structure which while a seemingly easy task, is easily forgotten when you have too many toys from too many different companies ;-). You could also control video frequency (a few preselected channels) if you wanted to. Good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyincali View Post
    Is there anyway to select the lorace band besides the core pro?Hopefully using the button.Betaflight osd has not added this yet and not sure if they will due to the legality question.
    lorace is included in the UNIFY PRO RACE as the 6th band.

Quote Originally Posted by billyd View Post
    Trappy I'd love to see a future version of this video tx that accepts an input from the RC rx to control video power output, (from your radio). Be nice especially to keep it in low power out and in flight pump it up when you start to lose the video. Avoids over heating as well (when not in flight easy to keep in low power state) and don't have to remember the menu structure which while a seemingly easy task, is easily forgotten when you have too many toys from too many different companies ;-). You could also control video frequency (a few preselected channels) if you wanted to. Good idea?
    it already does accept input from your remote control. all you need to do is a bit of LUA scripting to provide access to switches for VTx-changing functionality.