Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TBS UNIFY PRO 5G8 HV - RACE (SMA)

TBS UNIFY PRO 5G8 HV - RACE (SMA)

Hello,

I have 2 questions regarding this new item :

1. I ordered on Sep. 27th, at the time the website said shipping from Sep. 23rd. Now it says "Out of Stock after Sep. 29th". Is there any information as to when they might ship?

2. There is no mention regarding bands other than Raceband. This VTX does support all 40 common channels, right?

TIA,
    Thomas

if you bought it at 27th, you will get it soon. we are shipping backorders. due to the insane demand, we are now having to re-negotiate supply deals. so we have temporarily set the TBS UNIFY PRO RACE out of stock. As long as you ordered before the 30th of September, you will be fine.

The transmitter supports all 48 channels, RaceBand and the new LoRace band included.

Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    if you bought it at 27th, you will get it soon. we are shipping backorders. due to the insane demand, we are now having to re-negotiate supply deals. so we have temporarily set the TBS UNIFY PRO RACE out of stock. As long as you ordered before the 30th of September, you will be fine.

The transmitter supports all 48 channels, RaceBand and the new LoRace band included.
    Thanks for the speedy reply, all good. Considering the price point and the fact that it's no longer RP-SMA, I'm not surprised it's selling so well... Congrats

BTW, what was the whole reasoning about going with RP-SMA in the first place? It's the only thing that was stopping me from buying your gear in the first place
    Last edited by mixblast; 4th October 2016 at 01:09 PM.

What in the world is LoRace?!

LoRace is the band that basically goes down 37MHz from RaceBand1, and continues down that path. Basically a very convenient (and highly illegal, unless authorized) way to avoid getting knocked out of the sky

and a Lorace rx? is there an rx for that yet ?
    Most of the money I made this year I spent on FPV,the rest I just wasted.

Navigator
    Same here, ordered on 22nd, still no shipping notice.

Just hope it doesn't get as hot as the unify pro HV.
    Last edited by 4fb; 17th October 2016 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyincali View Post
    and a Lorace rx? is there an rx for that yet ?
    TBS Tango Other receivers will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by 4fb View Post
    Same here, ordered on 22th, still no shipping notice.

Just hope it doesn't get as hot as the unify pro HV.
    Very sorry about the long delays. As mentioned in other places, there was a literal landslide of orders that we are trying to dig ourselves out of at the moment. We have massive stock coming in next week, but China has yet another holiday on Monday

Co-Pilot
    Trappy,
    Any update on restock?

Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    Hello, it is now the 24th of October. Do you have an update on the shipping of Unify Pro RACE?