Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: TBS UNIFY PRO 5G8 HV - RACE (SMA)

can anyone tell me the plug for the unify race, its a bit differant than the HV has a latch like the fx based ones
    Ritewing Z11, D/L, Ruby, TBS 2.4 - Skwalker D/L RVOSD TBS 2.4 - Quad Junkie Carbine 3, 5, XL & Enduro 7 - QJ Fury 220
    TBS Unify TBS GS DomnHD3

Quote Originally Posted by Dttocs View Post
    I have 4 of these and love them but is Anyone having issues with lines in the video. Not not your typical interference lines. There not quite vertical, about 80 deg.. i thought it was the camera but put in a new one and same deal. They seem to come and go.
    Its only one doing it. I have a near identical quad and it doesn't have the same issue.

Cheers
    please open up a ticket with customer support, we may be able to assist.

Quote Originally Posted by ghawkins View Post
    can anyone tell me the plug for the unify race, its a bit differant than the HV has a latch like the fx based ones
    the connector was designed by TBS, and is being manufactured by one of our partners. we have them on the site, just search for "Unify"

thanks Trappy i did see the ones on there for unify but though it might have been the older type plug not the latch type
    Ritewing Z11, D/L, Ruby, TBS 2.4 - Skwalker D/L RVOSD TBS 2.4 - Quad Junkie Carbine 3, 5, XL & Enduro 7 - QJ Fury 220
    TBS Unify TBS GS DomnHD3

I'm having a heck of a time getting this thing unlocked. I held down the button for 20 (and 20+ ) seconds. It just stays in 25mw unlocked mode (only shows blue light). I just took this thing out of the package. It does give me the three reds followed by the one blue on boot up. However when trying to go through the settings only channel (1 red) and band (2 reds) are available. Holding down the button for 3 seconds for the third time to get to power mode just exists the settings and shows a solid blue light. I'm a racer and would really like to have 200mw and all of the channels available to me.
    Thanks in advance for any help. I'm pretty good about following instructions so I'm confused about this because I thought I was doing it right.

3s ... 3s ... 30s. if you pushed long enough the blue light will go off. then you can let the button go

Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    3s ... 3s ... 30s. if you pushed long enough the blue light will go off. then you can let the button go
    DOH!
    Yep, I was just being too impatient. 30s it was. I think I read somewhere else 27s (as if that's really that big of a difference, but whatevs). So yeah, just be patient.

Thanks Trappy!

Navigator
    Trappy, I got my first Unify race along with the tiny LP antenna. If I remove the SMA antenna (UFL) does that prevent that from being reused? Thought i'd ask before i do.

Quote Originally Posted by ladysman View Post
    Trappy, I got my first Unify race along with the tiny LP antenna. If I remove the SMA antenna (UFL) does that prevent that from being reused? Thought i'd ask before i do.
    no, you can reuse these without issues.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    no, you can reuse these without issues.
    Thanks Trappy! Just a little hot glue on it before I re-heat shrink it? Or something else recommended.

Navigator
    Trappy, everyone is out of stock on these and those that I have asked when they will get these, they say they are waiting on TBS. :P

Will they be shipping soon to the US?