Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: TBS UNIFY PRO 5G8 HV - RACE (SMA)

TBS Race Edition VTXs are available in the U.S. at Starnes Aviation link is below!

https://www.starnesame.com/index.htm...egory=14538014

we are shipping backorders right now. with china just about to go to a deep slumber, we have secured a lot of stock in our offices here in Hong Kong and are processing them at the highest pace we feel comfortable through the production line.

Navigator
    ugh. My LP antenna got broken (TBS one) and when i pulled off the heatshrink it took part of the UFL with it. The pads on the back of the unit, can we solder antennas to there? I guess now what? dead in the water?

I was hoping i could just solder the pigtail to those pads...lol

I fixed it. Took off the rest of the UFL connector and direct soldered the LP antenna. Works great.
    Last edited by ladysman; 17th February 2017 at 03:19 PM.

Hi. I got a unify pro HV today. Installed it with the smart audio and it worked fine for a few hours.

But I went to start it up a little while ago to put it in freestyle and all it does is run through the lights to signal what channel and band it's on and then goes solid red/amber with no video. Only static and a solid red orange light. Nothing seems to change it. I can change channels and bands. But it stays red and all I see is snow..

Help?

Quote Originally Posted by JuanSolo View Post
    Hi. I got a unify pro HV today. Installed it with the smart audio and it worked fine for a few hours.

But I went to start it up a little while ago to put it in freestyle and all it does is run through the lights to signal what channel and band it's on and then goes solid red/amber with no video. Only static and a solid red orange light. Nothing seems to change it. I can change channels and bands. But it stays red and all I see is snow..

Help?
    Hey, the LED on RED means that you're in pitmode. You can disable that through the OSD (Tune to LowRace7) or via the push button: hold the button down while turning on the quad, then exit the menu (3s, 3s, 3s pushes).

Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    Hey, the LED on RED means that you're in pitmode. You can disable that through the OSD (Tune to LowRace7) or via the push button: hold the button down while turning on the quad, then exit the menu (3s, 3s, 3s pushes).
    I appreciate the quick reply. That got my video back. But now I have another question.
    I'm using a BetaFlightF3 FC and I cannot seem to find in the osd where to disable pitmode all together. I don't and probably won't use it and I cannot seem to figure out how to get out of it, short of going into the osd and changing the power setting Everytime I boot it up.
    I read something about holding roll to the right for three seconds but that does the seem to work on the BetaFlightF3 osd.

Also. This might be a betaflight issue but I cannot get the channel to show up on the main osd image along with my other info.