Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The epitome of crazy

LMAO ya for some it is. my dad is 73yrs old and everytime I put goggles on him and take him flying, he wobbles side to side like stevie wonder!!!! lately I've been throwing him in my chair to avoid breaking a hip if he falls over. he kinda likes my chair so I leaving it over at his house for a bit. that's why I need to buy a couple cool chairs. a lot of people get vertigo from wearing goggles. they don't bother me none, I sit down in comfort to fly cause im usually stoned
    flyin HIGH

Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar157 View Post
    Yeah exactly. I'm gonna put the cnc together soon and am gonna experiment. I flew today for the first time FPV and realized I need a chair. I thought I would rather stand but kinda got dizzy. I am hoping its a first timer thing. I quickly lost control and crashed. Is that normal?
    I always use a chair. I can fly standing, but I fly more precisely when sitting on a chair, a rock or just lean towards something solid. Don't feel like a TBS logo would make any difference though.

Yeah exactly. I'm gonna put the cnc together soon and am gonna experiment. I flew today for the first time FPV and realized I need a chair. I thought I would rather stand but kinda got dizzy. I am hoping its a first timer thing. I quickly lost control and crashed. Is that normal?
    I can't believe you flew FPV and stood unless using a monitor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Navigator
    I stand for most of the things I do. I feel that sitting down I have less control but if I plan on flying FPV I better get used to it quickly.
    doobie the username makes more sense now lol. I wish I could but I get tested every 20 days with the new FDA protocol. If I come up even barely positive I am screwed

^^^LOL I get tested every 3mths. never have failed. been driving trucks most my life. I just buy a can of "clean test" from cheech and chong from the local head shop up here.
    flyin HIGH

Quote Originally Posted by Håvard Støre View Post
    I always use a chair. I can fly standing, but I fly more precisely when sitting on a chair, a rock or just lean towards something solid. Don't feel like a TBS logo would make any difference though.
    cant look cool while leaning on your rock?
    flyin HIGH

I stand for most of the things I do. I feel that sitting down I have less control but if I plan on flying FPV I better get used to it quickly. doobie the username makes more sense now lol. I wish I could but I get tested every 20 days with the new FDA protocol. If I come up even barely positive I am screwed
    Same here, since I am a contractor, I can be "random" tested by either TSA or DHS, which is not a problem because THC, or the durative they test for, has not been in my system for 26 years now.

The upside is, I have saved enough money by not buying that crap anymore to buy a ranch in La Belle.

Miami prices for an oz. per the DEA = $300.

That's insane.

Wayne
    Last edited by Channel 1; 8th October 2016 at 10:42 PM.
    Everybody loves a bunny.

buy it??? man I find the shit every year in our corn fields. tons and tons of it. Hell, up here bikers have been known to "borrow" a little spot of their own amongst the corn, and drop a nice little envelope in the farmers mailbox at harvest time eh. the other kinda green. that's how ive been able the last 30yrs or more, to afford the extras in life like the chopper in my garage and various hot rods ive enjoyed over the years. now FPV toys.
    flyin HIGH

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by doobie View Post
    cant look cool while leaning on your rock?
    finally got a chair to sit on. I highly recommend the chair Steel David uses along with the backpack from REI, pricey but nice. I scored big on Craigslist yesterday. Freaking awesome deal. I got for $500
    -the chair
    -the backpack
    -xhover element 5" rtf with FPV gear
    -taranis xd9plus
    -2 cheap 50w chargers
    - all his tools
    -6 spare motors of which two are just good for parts
    -fatshark hd v2
    -bunch of spare parts, receivers, leds, fc,etc
    -46 dal v2 props assorted colors 2,3,and 4 blade
    - 5 1300mah 4s and 1 3s battery " if I get a season out of them I would be happy
    i got everything cleaned up and working and I had to spend another $18 on the xhover to get it working, $21 to change the taranis shell due to a gouge and $36 on the goggles but that's because I didn't want to wear the headband and the foam that somebody else sweat into. I got the new faceplate with fan just because for a few bux more it came with the foam.

Navigator
    Saved. Thanks.