Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: TBS G2

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by markws View Post
    Can I pls clarify which side of the frame is the top?
    The top is the flat surface of the frame. The bottom facing side has the cutout / milled square in the center. I suspect the design decision for this was so the screws that hold down the flight controller from the bottom side do not bite into a battery slung along the bottom - because the screws are somewhat counter-sunk. I have mine flying like this.

I have the 7" carbon fiber frame - there is no milling around the motor mounts? Just straight holes thru for the motor mount screws.

Navigator
    yep - thanks for the reply.

Specs for the TBS 1450v Endurance motor?

Name:  TBS endurance.PNG
Views: 55
Size:  12.3 KB

Hi all! I am thinking about buying the TBS endurance motors but I was keen on calculating the setup flight time etc on 6s with 6inch props but I dont know all of the specs? Can anyone help me out?

Cheers!

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by doobran View Post
    Hi all! I am thinking about buying the TBS endurance motors ......
    I have some actual data - with the 7" Carbon G2 frame with the TBS1450 motors and green HQPROP 7x4.5 props, PowerCube, EagleTree MicroVector, Runcam Swift, 2.4GZ Unify, and a Crossfire Micro. Its weight without the battery is 379 grams. With a Tattu 1550 4S it weighs 575 grams and I regularly get 15 minute flights out that with 1/2 of the time in hover the rest scooting around at full throttle. It can easily lift a 4500ma 4S although I have not timed that. That's the biggest battery I have right now.