Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TBS G2

TBS G2

Is there any news on the TBS G2 apart from the videos released in the middle of last month? I am very eager to get my hands on one and have been reading release dates for 'next week' for the last month or so haha. Does anyone have any information?

Navigator
    None more than what you have stated... I do suspect a launch dates prior to the end of the month.

the launch of the tango and new esc's I would suspect are consuming there interest ATM. The underlying tones of trappy's emails in the the tango thread circulate around developing and delivering the products just as well. The last tango comment makes that point reasonably clear.

however, I am with you... looking forward to seeing a resurgence in medium range fpv flights and the g2 platform is a good contender as well.

cheers

mws

whats a tbs G2?
    flyin HIGH

It's their upcoming medium/long range miniquad, I think I heard that it refers to the frame only and it will be DIY unlike the Vendetta (not sure though). Hope the links work with my low post count:

oh I see cool man
    flyin HIGH

Ohhhh... come on Doobie, it's not cool unless it comes with a FPV chair!!!!

^^^ ah man you beat me to it eh LMAO that waz my next post to this thread.
    flyin HIGH

I saw some comments and posts on fb last month regarding that new quad coming in december ...
    Does anyone have news about it ? too hard to wait

Navigator
    Hope - TBS has been quiet the past week or so.. FB comments/replies talk about them recognizing the interest in the frame. I suspect that we shall see the launch of the G2 prior to the end of Jan

MWS

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by titanium View Post
    I saw some comments and posts on fb last month regarding that new quad coming in december ...
    Does anyone have news about it ? too hard to wait
    I guess the quad they were referring to was the QQ190 RTF. And regarding G2, I think they said it will be released just as a bare frame at first