Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: horus 12s with crossfire?

Can please help me make it work on my Horus.. Im done with binding the micro receiver.. JR module attached and powered up.. turned on the external RF, on Mode i only have D8, D16, LR12, PPM+ and PPM-.. im stuck.. please... Horus has FrOS 1.2.15, Crossfire at 1.44
    Last edited by noblewolf; 5th November 2016 at 02:36 PM.

Quad newbie
    Hi,

I never ran Crossfire with my Horus on the FrOS I jumped straight to OpenTx 2.2, it could be that you need to have OpenTX 2.2 running to have CRSF, using the standard FrOS its likely you will need to just select PPM.

Steve.
    W7STE

Download the latest BETA firmware (press F1 in the Agent) for the CRSF... and probably opentx 2.2

Thanks for your replies guys.. I think it's a common template for those with crossfire with horus.. At FrOS, terribly exhausting and still cannot work, jumped to openTx and works wonderfully.. Because that's what I did..

Went for openTx and upgraded to the crossfire to 1.57... Happy camper now.. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by noblewolf View Post
    Thanks for your replies guys.. I think it's a common template for those with crossfire with horus.. At FrOS, terribly exhausting and still cannot work, jumped to openTx and works wonderfully.. Because that's what I did..

Went for openTx and upgraded to the crossfire to 1.57... Happy camper now.. Thanks guys!
    I am still having issues with the same set up. I have Open TX 2.2.0 on my Horus and 1.57 on my TBS Crossfire TX Standard. Anyone have any tips?