www.immersionrc.com

Thread: OSD jumping horizontally on the Vortex 250 Pro

Navigator

OSD jumping horizontally on the Vortex 250 Pro

My OSD on the Vortex 250 pro is jumping horizontally, it did not do this before with the stock Fat Shark TVL camera. Is this due to me switching to the HS1177? Any ideas? Will attach video in the next days.

Old post but exactly the same issue after switching to hs1177. When I fly it is ok, but at idle it starts jumping.

Sent from Tapatalk

Jes that's beceause of the hs1177.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmersionRC Support View Post
    Jes that's beceause of the hs1177.
    Mine doesn't do it with a Foxeer HS1177 cam.

Make a flip on a verry bright day then you will see it jumping. It's a combination of rapid changing light and some camera chipsets.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmersionRC Support View Post
    Make a flip on a verry bright day then you will see it jumping. It's a combination of rapid changing light and some camera chipsets.
    Mine doesn't do it at any time. His does it at IDLE, presumably on the ground. But, I did have this same issue with the stock camera which is a huge reason I upgraded to the HS1177. Aside from the OSD issue, the image quality was pure dog squeeze even after adjusting the settings with help from some local drone league racing guys who are very good and know their stuff. They flew it and said that's as good as it was going to get and it was...not good...
    Last edited by Bandywc; 19th May 2017 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandywc View Post
    the image quality was pure dog squeeze
    I have to be one of the few that find the stock camera pretty good. I switched to hs1177 because the stock camera gave me much vibration. Tried all different kind of things but in the 1yr i have my vortex, i always had vibration at high throttle. Must be the way it is mounted or being cmos. But with the hs1177 and 3d printed mount I have no vibrations at all with exactly the same setup.
    No vibrations boosted my confidence 10x.

Sent from Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fallenwout View Post
    I have to be one of the few that find the stock camera pretty good. I switched to hs1177 because the stock camera gave me much vibration. Tried all different kind of things but in the 1yr i have my vortex, i always had vibration at high throttle. Must be the way it is mounted or being cmos. But with the hs1177 and 3d printed mount I have no vibrations at all with exactly the same setup.
    No vibrations boosted my confidence 10x.
    Then it must have not been very good overall since you replaced it. Shaky video isn't conducive to "good video". I run my HS1177 with the stock mount and no problems with vibes.