www.immersionrc.com

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Tramp vtx

Pilot

New Tramp vtx

When can we see more info on these little gems? And the new touch n race wand I'm hearing about? Also are there more transmitters coming out or is this the only one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	564 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	73713  
    Last edited by lookoutbelow; 29th July 2016 at 12:48 AM.

Interesting. Not familiar. What are the pro for getting these over the rest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Engineer for Jesus Christ IBCrazy's Avatar
    There's a bit of a dispute between these and the TBS Unify Pro transmitters and what is better. I got a call from a person who shall remain nameless that was very happy with the TBS unit and not so with the Immersion unit. However, my Immersion unit has not made it to my door yet, so this is the only report I have on the two. Lots of bickering, but not much tech right now... I would guess the Immersion is ok, but until I have it in my hands, I cannot report any findings.

-Alex
    If it is broken, fix it. if it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.

videoaerialsystems.com - Performance video piloting

Quote Originally Posted by IBCrazy View Post
    There's a bit of a dispute between these and the TBS Unify Pro transmitters and what is better.
    What is this nonsense? We haven't even started shipping these yet, hence no-one, repeat no-one, has had their hands on the final article.

Frankly I'm NOT about to play this game of politics again where nameless persons make all sorts of wild claims, either these people step up to the plate without hiding behind a nickname or in anonymity or they simply shut the f*ck up. This will be decided over hard, factual and verifiable data, not whatever goes round in the rumor mill.

So Alex, you yourself are planting seeds here as well, which makes you just as guilty of playing politics. I would like to think you're level-headed enough to know better, unless of course you have a vested interest somewhere, so please let me know what your incentive was for posting this?
    Purveyor of the FPV secret sauce at ImmersionRC

Interesting. Not familiar. What are the pro for getting these over the rest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pilot
    I'm just curious if these are really only meant for quad racing or will they be beneficial for fixed wing stuff as well. Or should we stick with standard immersion transmitters. Anyhow the whole touch n race thing looks pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by lookoutbelow View Post
    I'm just curious if these are really only meant for quad racing or will they be beneficial for fixed wing stuff as well. Or should we stick with standard immersion transmitters. Anyhow the whole touch n race thing looks pretty interesting.
    These work a treat for everything, i.e. wings, quads, RC cars, etc. etc.

when can we expect updates on specs, pricing, eta?

Quote Originally Posted by laserlock View Post
    when can we expect updates on specs, pricing, eta?
    As soon as that's finalized ...

Navigator
    some great information present on there website and FB