The official thread is located here; http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...5#post34840469
All, we’re pleased to announce the microVector (μV), the little brother of our popular Vector integrated Flight Controller/OSD.
Whether you’re into quad FPV racing, micro fixed wing FPV, or flying other small FPV rigs, the μV should be perfect for you!
Here are some of the many features. Please post feedback on what else you want to see!
• Simple setup and configuration using OSD stick menus, Windows GUI, or InfoPanel LCD
• Precise, low latency DMA enhanced control loop, with support for present and future “Oneshot” ESC protocols
• Programmable video power control: Turn on/off your video camera and/or transmitter using a radio switch, on arm/disarm, etc.
• Standard 30.5mm mounting hole centers
• Multirotor airframes: Tricopter, quad, Y6, hex
• Fixed wing airframes: traditional, elevon, v-tail
• With GPS module, supports advanced GPS flight modes, RTH, and waypoints
• PWM, SPPM, Spektrum Satellite and S-BUS Receivers supported, with 5 types of RSSI
• Onboard altimeter for altitude hold flight modes
• Full data logging and graphing
• UART for telemetry, including ET Open Telemetry and Taranis
• Graphical OSD with COLOR GRAPHICS and fully customizable screens (make it look as simple or robust as you like!)
• Built in OSD menus allow full configuration of most features without using a computer
• Supports SkyGates virtual racing (GPS required)
• Includes "pigtail" tinned lead harnesses for precise installations
• Plug and play wire harnesses for video, PSU/PDB, ESC and Rx available separately
Size/Mass of Main Unit
• Size (approx): 38 X 38 X 10 mm with case
• 36 x 36 x 7 mm without case
• Mass (approx): 13 grams with case
• 7 grams without case
• Dual band receiver (GPS/GLONASS)
• Built in magnetometer/compass
Optional Current Sensor/PSU
• 5V/12V PSU with “Low Voltage Loss” 12V output
• Available in XT60, Deans and Wire Leads configurations
• Note: use of the ET PSU is not required
Estimated “Street” Pricing:
• Main controller board, case, and wire harnesses: $109.99
• GPS-MAG Module with dual band GPS: $56.99
• PSU/Current Sensor: $39.99
• Pitot tube for fixed wing: $33.99
• Alerter LED/Buzzer: $12.74
• InfoPanel LCD: $28.04
Want to Learn More about the microVector Features and Ship Status?
We will be updating this page and our Facebook page with all the latest information. We would love to get your feedback about the μV also! Don't hesitate to post questions here or to email us directly!
** ALL MICROVECTOR INFORMATION PRELIMINARY AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!! **
Deans, Taranis, Spektrum, BLHeli and all other brand and product names are trademarks of their respective holders.